2. Thank you

The next day I decided to take care of mason while Adam and Alesa could go to the offices. While I was feeding mason, there was a ring from the doorbell. I look outside the window next to the door and Ross is standing there. "Hey." I say after opening the door. "Hey, need any help? It's my lunch break so I thought I would come and say hi." "Sure." I smile and let him in. "Hi baby Mason." He said walking over the cradle. I followed him. We were both standing at the crib, staring at Mason. "Do you think I would make a good father?" He looked over to me. "Yeah." I followed his eyes. We stared at each other for what seemed like forever, just slowly inching closer to each other. Then he finally closed the gap. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. Everything in the world stopped. (I know, cheesy right?) We pulled away and smiled at each other. "So what now?" I ask still smiling. "Now, I ask if you want to be my girlfriend." "And then I say yes." We smiled at each other and kissed again. Adam is really over protective so I wonder if he will say anything about us dating.

*time skip to after work.*

Ross and I haven't told about each other. We were waiting for the right time. I went out to my car alone and found out my car stopped working. I was standing there waiting for someone or something to come by. My phone was dead so I couldn't do anything. I see max at his car. "Hey max." I yell while waving him over. He walks over and asks "what?" "My car is broken down and I need your phone to call a towing company." "I-I can try to fix it. My dad taught me how." I smiled and took him up on his offer. "So what's wrong with it?" "It won't start." I gave him the keys. "I'll be right back, I left something in Ross's office." I went back inside and walked to Ross's office. I didn't know Adam was still here and he walked by the office. He saw me and walked in. "Hey, whatcha doing?" "Looking for my sunglasses." "Why are they in Ross's office?" I had to lie. "He stole them from me." It kind of wasn't a lie. He took them off my face because they hurt him when we kissed. "Need any help?" "No it's fine I found them." I grabbed them out of a drawer next to his desk. We left together and went to my car. "What is max doing?" "Fixing my c-" I was cut off by max yelling. "Done." "Oh my god thank you so much." I hugged him. "See ya tomorrow." Adam said then left. Leaving Max and I alone. "What happened?" I ask walking over to the driver side. "The battery was out of place." "Thanks." We were standing awkwardly, inches away from each other. He then closed the gap. Why didn't I pull away? Do I like him? I can't, I'm dating Ross. He pulled away slowly. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't help it. I'm sure you already have a boyfriend anyways." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine, it was nice. See you tomorrow." I opened the door and left.