Chapter 26

CHAPTER 26

Amira Jones

"Hey!", I exclaimed to Cynthia, as I entered her house with Mila on my hip, and Castilio following behind.

"Hey boo!" She smiled before grabbing Mila out my arms. "How have my Mila been?"

"Good," Mila said shyly and her cheeks flushed from all the attention she was getting.

I shook my head before walking further in the house towards the backyard with Castilio tailing behind me. As soon as I opened the back door, I immediately received hugs from Cynthia family members, and also one from Kebo.

"How have you been?" I chuckled at Cynthia grandmother.

"Great, just getting to feast on this food I slaved over," I giggled as she walked over to Castilio embracing him in a hug. I smiled as Jenny, Cynthia's niece came over to me.

"Hey Auntie Mira," She giggle as I sat down in one of the chairs. She then jumped into my lap, getting comfortable.

"Where is Mila?" She questioned as she scrunched her little eyebrows together in confusion.

"She is in the house with Cynthia," I said. She then quickly got out of my lap and run into the house almost tripping up.

I shook my head and looked over at everyone gathered together, talking amongst their self with smiles on their face.

I felt someone staring at me, and looked over to see nobody but Castilio. He bit his lip, and my face flushed as I quickly turned around.

He chuckled before walking over to me.

"You enjoying yourself?" He asked as he pulled me up before sitting down in my chair, and pulling me onto his lap.

"I guess, we just got here," I said.

"I guess," He shrugged. I rolled my eyes as I mushed his head.

"You dick," He laughed, and my laughter followed behind him.

-

"Bye Cyn and Ke," Mila waved as we got ready to leave.

"Bye baby," They both responded. I shook my head as Mila blushed.

I said bye to everyone as we continued to the car.!Castilio grabbed Mila and placed her in the car seat in the back, and then opened the door for me. I kissed his cheek before getting in the car.

Suddenly Cynthia sister came running out the house, and I rolled my eyes as she walked over to Castilio giving him a hug that lingered on to long for me. She then kissed his check before walking away.

Anger suddenly fueled in me. They then let go and Castilio walked over to his side, and got in the car.

"What's wrong in with you?" He asked as he looked over at me in confusion.

I knew he could sense the tension  and also the attitude that I now had. I shrugged before looking straight ahead, deciding not to say anything since Mila was in the car.

"What the fuck Amira," Castilio exclaimed wondering why I had to attitude.

"Don't be cursing while Mila is in the car!"

"Man whatever," He said before pulling off with a frown visible on his face.

I just knew this wasn't the end of it.

____________________________________

So I finally decided to update,m since I wasn't that busy today. Hopefully I can do another update tomorrow.

Anyways. Thanks for my loyal and patient readers.

Question of the Day:

What do you think about Amira and Castilio now after 1 year?

Have any of their attitudes change?

Do you think Castilio was wrong for hugging Cynthia's sister that long and allowing her to kiss his cheek?

Y'all can pick which ones y'all want to do or do all of them.