two

To: my girl, ji(mine)
Your boy, Jimin, is still here. And by here, I mean here, on earth while you are up there in your palace of clouds. Stormy clouds.

Do you remember the time when we first met?

We were at the grocery store and you were standing there, in your oversized sweater and your ripped jeans. You had a SnapBack on that was put on backwards and you were wearing your dirty white converse.

Damn, you looked good in that outfit. But that outfit wasn't the only thing you were wearing.

Your face was wearing a frown. A dark frown. You looked pissed for some reason and I unconsciously started to walk toward you. I was behind you and I wanted to tap your shoulder to ask if you were okay. I was getting closer until-

"Jimin!" An unfamiliar voice screamed out my name, or so I thought. I looked back to see a blond haired boy. I looked back at you and you spun around and stuck your middle finger up at-

Me?

My mama told me to never show the middle finger to anybody but I'm glad you did. Your first impression was something that I would never forget. Out of all the impressions I've ever received, yours was the worst but the best. It felt...

Right.

"Oh my word, I'm so so sorry! I didn't mean to give you the finger," you exclaimed. A rosy tint of pink appeared on your cheeks and the first thought in my head was,

"Awe, how cute."

I didn't realize that I mumbled that until you had that 'what-the-what' face.

"What?" was all you said.

"Uh... Nothing..."

You looked at me with a questioning look but you dismissed it and looked back at the blond haired boy and said, "Yoongi! It's about time you got here, you fool!"

"Gosh, Jimin! No oppa? I'm your older brother for Pete's sake!" The blondie, Yoongi said. It surprised me because you had the same name as me.

"I'm not calling you oppa today after you forgot and left me here!"

"Why couldn't you just hail a cab?"

"I have no money on me, idiot!"

I remember that I was just standing there while I watched you two bicker in front of me. It turned out that you were forgotten at the grocery store while your brother drove away with your snacks.

Both of you didn't even notice me until you looked back at me and grinned.

"Sorry about that. We gotta go," you apologized and both of you left me standing, dumbfounded.

Man, I really didn't think I would see you again the next day.