that awkward moment...

i looked her straight in the eye. there was no doubt that she was being dead serious. i mumbled "your cousins really nice." the bus ride from then on was silent between me and livy.

when i got to the locker a stuffed panda was on the door. it had a huge bow with a note that read can't wait to see you today LOVE austin. everyone asked who it was from and i just shrugged it off. everything was okay until i walked down to lunch. "does he actually like ME? omg he wrote love." i thought walking in the door to the art room.

of course he was sitting down at his spot as always and when i sat down he asked me "did you like the bear? i was shopping at the mall with my younger brother saw it in a store and immediately thought of you, because your favorite animal is a panda." i replied " it was adorable! i cant believe you actually bought it for me."

he just shrugged while blushing. i then, in a hurry said "so you're related to livy garden hmm?" he looked up from his cheetos and got out a "ya! she is like the best cousin ever." i then replied "i'm her best friend, we consider each other sisters."

 he looked at me with a look of confusion and surprise." really, huh, what a small world am i right! hey are you going to her parents guitar party! it's usually so much fun." i said "ya" and he exclaimed " AWESOME i'm going to go!"

after that we talked nonstop about how the party is going to go and what goes on.the bell rang and we got up to go. i really was excited about seeing him so before he could leave i gave him a hug. it took him a second to understand what was going on. he  hugged me back which made my face press up against his chest. he smelt like cheetos which made me slightly smile.

when he let go he rested his hands on my shoulders. he looked at me with eyes i wanted to dive into and daydream of us in the future. he leaned in hesitated for a moment then i felt a warm soft touch on my cheek.

he kissed me!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes! that just happened! are you happy cus i am.  so far who is your favorite character and why? comment what you think down below and i just might shout out my favorite's... i say this every time but not enough...STAY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

~rosie