one

"Hey guys! Can you stop practicing for a moment?" their manager Mandy asked popping her head in through the door. Michael stopped the high note he was singing and looked around at the guys in his band and the band looked just as confused as he was.

Michael set his instrument down and so did the others. Their manager seemed way to happy and it was honestly scary for them. They had been in the middle of practicing one of their new songs that was going to be in their EP coming out soon. Michael's bands fan base had 70 thousand people very excited for the release and so were they.

"What's going on?" Michael asked, he just really wanted to know why their manager was happy. It was something they saw rarely.

"Can you guys sit down for a moment? I have some exciting news," she said with a smile on her face. They moved away from their mini studio and walked over to the couch, sitting down with expectant looks on their faces. She looked at the three boys and girl with a giant smile on her face.

"Do you guys want to know?" she asked.

"Tell us!" Lacey, the drummer, exclaimed getting impatient. Michael laughed at her childlike behavior. Mandy glared at Michael and he stopped laughing. He loved Mandy but Mandy terrified him.

"What's the magic word?" Mandy asked, the whole band groaned in annoyance towards their manager.

"Now!" Calum, the bassist, chirped and Michael started laughing again. He received another glare but this time he didn't stop laughing.

"I guess I just won't tell you guys..." Mandy said trailing off and started walking out of the room.

"No! Mandy tell us!" Michael called out, stopping her from leaving.

"Okay, you guys are going on tour!" Mandy exclaimed, making the band jump up and tackle her into a hug. They could barely believe their eyes.

The group stumbled, going in circles as they didn't let go of each other.. This was huge for them and it felt as if their world was spinning. They pulled each other into a tighter group hug and Michael felt tears start streaming down his face. This was amazing. His dream was finally coming true and he was going to share his music to the world.

"Mandy! You made her cry!" Damien, the guitarist, said laughing and pointing towards Lacey who was wiping the mascara from under eyes. This was also big, Michael had never seen Lacey cry and it was a first for all of them.

"Shut up, Michael's crying too," Lacey snorted and pointed to Michael, who was also wiping the mascara that was wondering under his eye with the paw that his soft, lavender sweater had created.

That was his favorite sweater and he had dyed his hair to match it a few months ago, he was dedicated in a way.

"Don't talk about it," he mumbled, "This is huge."

Lacey tackled Michael on the couch and started tickling him so that he smiled again and it didn't take long before he was giggling and cuddled up with Lacey a few moments later. A lot of fans shipped them together since they were the closest but Michael would always laugh at it because they were both strictly dickly. Or at least Lacey was slightly strictly.

"Are we headlining or are we opening for someone?" Calum asked, they were all curious but Calum was the first to break out of his shock.

"You're opening for a band. They're pretty famous but this is their first headlining tour in America. You'll also be opening for them in their Australian part of the tour and most of the European tour," Mandy explained, "They're big and I think you'll like them right away."