Chapter six: The End

~ CHAPTER SIX ~

James had proposed to Francesca on her 21st birthday. She had been only a year and a half younger than he was. They had a marvelous wedding ceremony, which each of the band members including Lars have attended. Lars has also been married- to Debbie Jones but then had a divorce because she didn't like that he was always touring and didn't have much time to spend with her.

Metallica, was number one in every country by now. People claimed that Metallica was the master of Thrash Metal. (And to be honest <going a bit bias here> but they totally are) And of course they were pleased to hear that. They already had 4 albums out, "Kill 'em All" which has nearly a million records. "Ride the Lightning" which has sold 2 billion and "Master of Puppets" and "The Black Album" which were on top of the charts for over a year. The band has received 4 Grammys and won more than 6 trophies for their outstanding achievements.

James and Francesca had 3 kids, Cali, Castor and Marcella Hetfield. The other band members were also married and had kids of their own.

Lars was re-married to Skylar SatenStien and had two kids, Myles and Layne. Myles actually followed his father's footsteps and now plays the drums for the band 'My Missing Half'.

Kirk Hammett was married to Lani and had two sons; Angel and Vincenzo.

After a couple of years, Metallica toured around every country in Europe, The Americas and Asia. Lars had his house built near James, they were the best of friends and their kids and wives were also very good friends with each other as well.

And so at long last, everything was well and swell. But actually this was just their beginning. Beginning to happy and even more successful life.

THE END...

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻