Chapter 3

Now at first you could say I was in "stable" condition, but as the time passes you let things....control your mind. Let me think, ahhh yes it was my first day on the job i walked in with a smile on my face and a hop in my step...at least I think so hehe. The first patient i met was a young girl named Lily. Now Lily was a special case she was neither crazy or normal. I would spend hours and i mean HOURS caring for her. She was one of my favorites after all. My job was ok I suppose but it felt a bit odd staying there. Oh and to make the situation worse i worked the night shift, now belive it or not the hospital was more active at night than in the day time. I guess it wasn't all bad i got to hear what the people talked about.

After about a year or so i began understanding, feeling theese things talk back to the patients. Now at first I thought I was going mad so I tried to conceal it. Oh was i wrong actually it was the exact opposite my senses seemed to inhance. I could see, I could feel, I could HEAR better.

You know funny story they thought I was crazy, and 'dangerous' hehehehahaha if only they knew they were a danger to themselves. *snicker* they are *giggle* so BLIND ahahhahahahahah!!!!!! Well I supose I can't blame them they are just frightend by our 'unique' ability. I guess I will end my story quickly.
All I did was sit still thinking, thinking, and think some more. Until Lily, ya know the one from earlier said something odd.

"If your real then... why can't anyone else see you?"

That is when i reached my most powerful point in life...

A/N: hey guys!! Hope you like that chapter i stayed up pretty late for it so yeah. Hope you enjoy baiiiiii :3