Proof four

Ichigo is always shown to be miserable when Rukia leaves him and when he comes back HE CHEERS UP! Even Orihime stated that!

Rukia means LIGHT in Latin and she is Ichigo's ray of light as STATED by Kubo Tite...

You know what I think? Well I don't remember the episode number but does anyone remember what Inoue Orihime said once about being the rain?
She was something like, "If I would be like the rain then would I have been able to join the sky and earth?" But I am sure HERE Inoue meant HERSELF to be the rain the SKY is Rukia as she is from completely different world SOUL SOCIETY and the EARTH is ICHIGO from the REAL WORLD! I personally think that LIKE the rain she'd make Rukia and Ichigo end up together or something or so my line of thinking goes.

I mean come on! As we all know Rukia was gonna be the lead protagonist but Kubo Tite thought that she couldn't have handled that role so he made Ichigo such that he looks completely opposite to Rukia... He is tall, bright hair and eyes whist she is short, dark hair and eyes...

Ichigo's ZANPAKTOU is full black in Bankai form and Rukia's is completely white... YIN AND YANG!

Admin: Happy Birthday Rukia-chan and have fun with ichigo and your friends!! ^^