The Reality of Ryden.

They never told anyone.

Since the rumors of Ryden sprouted somewhere along the Panic! fandom, Brendon and Ryan would just laugh when asked questions, but the fans could see something more.

How Ryan would look at Brendon's lips when he spoke, how Brendon and Ryan would constantly eyefuck each other on stage, how the two shared clothes and shared harmonies in love songs.

The two were terrible at hiding it, but they insisted that the Ryden rumors, were simply just funny fan ideas. Little did the fans that gave up on this Ryden theory know,

That Ryden existed 150%.

Then the day of July 1th, 2009 came.

"Brendon babe!" Ryan shouted from the back of the bus, Spencer sat leisurely on the couch, while Jon was fidgeting around with a guitar in the bunks.

Brendon soon showed up into the main cabin on the tour bus,

Ryan and him extended their arms to each other, capturing each other's braise for a minute. Brendon pulled back, clearly leaving Ryan wanting more, he then sat down on the couch and patted the stop next to him for Ryan. The skinny boy placed himself delicately onto the couch, leaving no space between him and Brendon (As usual). Brendon shifted a bit, but Ryan didn't care.

"What's up Ryo?" Brendon cocked his head to the side, Ryan snuck in a kiss on the love of his life's lips.

"Nothing, just wanted to see your face." He smiled sweetly, Brendon gave him a weaker grin in return. Brendon looked down at the floor, not looking at his secret lover. Only Spencer, Jon, the bus driver, and Zack know about Ryden being real. Sure the two had Audrey and Jac for a bit, but the two used to the girls as a cover up for the relationship blossoming between Ryan and Brendon without the girls knowing. Ryan noticed the sad look in Brendon's eye, how he didn't interact with anyone, and how he seemed distant and not very energetic as usual.

"Brendon babe, what's up?" Ryan asked, rubbing the small of Brendon's back. Brendon looked up at him with his soul melting chocolate eyes, and gave him the best smile he could muster up.

"Nothing Ryan, I'm just a bit tired that's all." He gave him a kiss on the cheek and layed back on the couch, Ryan begun to worry more.

"Brendon, I know when you say you're tired, that means theres something on your mind. What's wrong babe? You can tell me, remember, we're in this together." By now, both boys had forgotten the world surrounding them, Spencer and Jon were no longer there, it was just the two of them together.

"Ryan, you know how much we both like this" Brendon started, pointing at Ryan's arm around him. "But the rumors, There's a lot of suspicion, maybe a bit too much." His voice fell to a soft whisper, Ryan gave him a confused look.

"The rumors? Of what?"

He took a deep breath, "Us Ryan. Us two being together, Ryden. Ryan, we can't have that get out, we'll lose so much. The fans, the respect, the shows, everything." Ryan shook his head,

"Brendon. That wouldn't ever happen, we've been so careful, we're doing great.-"

"But that's it Ryan." He cut him off, his voice was growing harsher with every word. "No we haven't, we've done a terrible job of hiding it. The fans know! They've suspected it for three years now! They know that we're hiding something, and if word gets out, we're screwed man." A slight tear builds in Brendon's eyes. Ryan placed his head on his shoulder, his voice lowered to a sweet whisper,

"Brendon honey, it'll be fine. If word was to get out, nothing bad will happen, We'll still be the same band, we'll still have fans. We'll be fine, we've gotta-"