3. Advices, Friends and Fear.

Avery;

"Hey." I greet, as Rayn opens the door with a smile. "How you?" He asks, with a smile. Getting inside my apartment I sigh, "Confused?" His eyebrows furrow at this, he is that one friend everyone one should have. And the best part is that he is kathy's boyfriend, and we are seperable.

I always feared of being the third wheel, which is horrifying. But I never felt uncomfortable around them, its refreshing actually. "Why?" He says, breaking my train of thoughts. I look up at him, as he takes a seat beside me.

"Okay there's this new employee-"

"Oh, plot twist!" He shouts, causing me to jump a little. Giggling, I hit him lightly on the arm. "Where's Kathy by the way?" I ask, looking around our small apartment, not finding her. "She's gone for a shower. And I slowly slipped in here with my key. Okay getting back to the point, who's this new employee?" He questions with a small smile.

"His name is Josh. And he is so confusing. I don't know what it is, so don't ask me to 'explain'." I quote with my fingers, earning an eye roll from him. He looks deep in though, after listening carefully to what I said. I stare at my hands, trying to figure it out myself.

"I think I have a feeling what this is. But let's just wait and watch, yeah?" I slowly nod, looking down. He has always been like an elder brother I never had, and I loved him for always being there. I smile before tackling him into a hug, he laughs causing me to giggle.

"No, me?" Kathy asks, standing by the doorway. "C'mere." Ryan rasps, gesturing his hand towards us. She jumps with happiness, engulfing both of us in a hug, causing the both of us to laugh. And I've just realised that I've got a family of friends.
○ ○ ○

"Yes, okay. Thankyou." I mutter, ending the call. Sighing, I gather more information on the topic that, I was told to write on. And I have to go shopping with Kathy, maybe I'll pass that. Talk about today being a long day.

"Looking stressful, you okay love?" I turn, in shock my gray eyes meeting with warm brown ones. Taken aback by his question, I look up at mustering a reply. "I'm okay, you want anything?" I say, impressed with the sudden boost of confidence. He smirks, coming closer to my ear, causing me to slouch further into my chair.

His fingers brush against my hand, leaving an array of goosebumps. "You." I almost choke on air, inhaling sharply. I stay frozen in my seat, unable to find the strength to push him or comprehend sentences. He leaves a small kiss on my earlobe, causing a tingling sensation in my stomach. Why is he getting all close today?

"Y-you should s-stay away from me." I try to sound confident, failing miserably. He smirks, looking deep into my eyes, moving closer to me."But you're eyes say something else." He casually states, causing me to look down.

"Just stay away from me." I say, pushing against his hard chest. He doesn't move one bit, my attempts clearly useless. His eyes turn cold, anger pulsing through them. "You, don't tell me what to do!" He threatens, holding my wrists up in a firm grip. I wince, his nails digging in my skin. I look up at him with fear, scared to say something. He stares into my eyes, noticing my fear. This causes him to widen his eyes, his hands letting go of my wrists almost instantly, he looks as though realisation has just hit him. "I didn't mea-"

"Please, go." I whisper harshly, tears forming in my eyes. I rub my fingers around my throbbing wrists, I close my eyes as the burning sensation increases. I look up to find that he's no longer here, I look down, my mind buzzing with questions which may never be answered. But the one important question was; What does he want from me?
● ● ●

Oh oops! The darker side? Will she figure him out? What's going to happen now?

Comment your thoughts and feedback!
Okays byees
☺ ☺ ☺