meeting him again~

********one year later********

" Seven years, huh?" You said looking into Sting his eyes. You two were laying on his bed, cuddling. " time passes by fast." He said kissing you.

You two have been together for one year. A lovely couple. Sometimes little fights here and there.

You two started making out. You layed on top of him: You could feel his smirk. Someone from the guild walked into the dorm, ruining everything. " u-uhm...ma..."

" What the hell do you want!?" Sting yelled. Obviously not happy that that guy disturbed you two.

" sting calm down"

" m-master wants to see you..." the guy continued his sentence.

Sting scoffed. "When will the world leave us alone."

" haha just get over it." you told Sting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Sting, Rufus, Rogue and Orga were standing in front of master Jiemma.
" Like each year. You are selected for the gmg."

" Sabertooth is so gonna win this year!" "Ikr! We are unbeatable!" random people cheered.

" hey..have u heard. Fairy tail is back."

You heard that sentence and stood still. Sting was talking to you, but you weren't listening. You were thinking about them instead...

" (y/n)!"
" huh?" you looked at Sting confused. "Hey whats wrong?" he asked. " no..nothing."

" (y/n). I Know that you are thinking about them. But now you belong here. You belong here with me." sting stated.

"...im going outside for fresh air." you told him. " Dont stay outside for too long, do i need to come along?" Sting asked.

" no..im fine." You told him before walking off.

You walked around in town...so many questions...but no answer. You chuckled; You remember your huge crush on Natsu. How he cared for you. You look up to the sky and sigh..."I didn't turn into the nicest person...hmm."

You suddenly hit your back against the wall. Someone pinning you/backing you against the wall. " What the...." ...Natsu...

*******three hours earlier*****

"What do you mean with (y/n) left!?" Natsu yelled. His blood boiling. When he came back the first thing he wanted to do was see you.

"S-she met this guy..." Macao tried to explain. "what for guy!? She is too young!"

Everyone sweatdropped. " She is 18...Natsu." Lucy stated out.

"...oh. Forgot that. Where is she!? "

"She is at sabertooth...currently the number one guild in Fiore." Macao explained. Natsu scoffed: "as if. Im ging to find her and bring her back."

"Natsu, thats not a good ide- " Macao couldn't finish his word because Natsu already stormed off to find you.

Natsu was walking around in town and smelled a familiar scent..."(y/n)..."

he finally found you. He saw that you were looking at the sky. "...she became...wow..." Natsu couldn't get his eyes off of you and he knew that he never wanted too. He understood that it wasn't time to stand there in 'aww' because of how beautiful you became.

He ran up to you and pinned you against the wall. " what the..."

natsu smirked: "missed me?"

You looked at him...Natsu...
You remained calm on the outside while you were in shock.

"Thah what are you talking about?" you asked even though you knew what he was talking about.

"Dont act like that. I know its you (y/n)."

"...I don-"

" Im sorry." Natsu said while looking down. "Im sorry for not keeping my promises."

"...idc..." You ofcourse did care and he knew that.

" even thought you kept your promise...u became strong...and beautiful." Natsu said looking back into your eyes: "very beautiful."

"...i uhm.." You couldn't think of anything to say...you felt something...in Ur stomach...(butterfliessss)

"But why the fuck did you leave...why did you leave me now!"

"You left me..Natsu.." You said...looking away. You didn't want to look into his eyes...

He lifted your Chin up, forcing you to look at him. "You're going back to fairy tail..."