ShootUsDown: Special

ShootUsDown Special!

What Hurts The Most

Alex’s POV

            “Alex, should we do this? I mean, I’m kind of scared,” Austin said to me, his red guitar in his hand, and in his red jacket, looking good for the opening for Taylor Swift: RED.

            “Dude, trust me, you can do it,” I reassured him, putting my hand on his right shoulder.

            “But this is something really, really big, I’m nervous!” he told me, giving me a look.

            “Remember, we can do this, I came all the way from Texas to New York for you, I came to see you do this; yeah, it’s your first time opening for T-Swizzle, but you can do it!” I chuckled, hoping he wouldn’t be nervous anymore.

            “You sure,” he asked, a little smile on his face.

            “I’m sure,” I nodded, giving him a hug, giving him a thumbs up, before I knew it, my Austin Mahone was opening for Taylor Swift.

             I looked to my right to see Michele crying, wiping off her tears with a tissue. I walked over to her, and saw that Dave was also walking towards her.

            “What’s wrong,” I asked Dave.

            “How am I supposed to know? I might be Austin’s security guard, but I ain’t Jesus,” he rolled his eyes, turning his attention to Michele.

            “What’s wrong, Mama?” I asked her, standing next to her and wrapping my right arm around her shoulders.

            “He made it this far, he made it. His dreams are finally coming true, with your help Alex; he wouldn’t have done it if you didn’t encourage him to make ShootUsDown,” she smiled at me, more tears filling in her eyes.

            I smiled back, nodding, and hugged her. Tears were also falling down my face; he made it, he made it, Austin made it to this stage with Taylor Swift.

            “C’mon Austin, it’ll be fun; I bet nobody from school will even see them, just us!” I smiled at Austin, who was sitting on my bed, giving me a look.