8

Hinata's POV
Why did I just do that?! Now I'm here.... Walking down the street.... With Noya. It was getting later at night as the sun started to set. Noya's head was turned in the opposite direction and he walked with his hands in his pockets. I slowly reached my hand out and unconsciously brushed it against his arm, and then swiftly pulled back. He tilted his head a little to look my way, then looked back away from me. But then he took his hand out of his pocket. I slowly reached my hand out until my fingers were millimeters from his. Then I pulled back. Hold his hand? What was I thinking? I started to turn my head away from Noya too, because I was too embarrassed, until something grabbed my hand right back. I swiftly turned my head to face him, and he was now facing me.
"Let's go this way." He said changing the direction. Our fingers enter locked tightly as we held hands.
"Where are we going?" I wasn't in a rush to anywhere, if anything I wish this moment could last forever.
"Hmmm, to the park" the park? Why there? Too late now to go anywhere else though, we had already arrived. I didn't notice until I saw more and more trees. They were (Sakura) cherry blossom trees, that swayed quietly in the wind. There were two big trees with a space in between. We sat there and there was a great view of the sky and stars. Noya suddenly got up and walked to one of the big trees. He got a carving tool, out of his pocket? and started writing on the tree.
"Whatcha doin?" I asked.
"Writing"
"Yeah I know that, but what are you writing?"
"You can come over and see" I got up and saw a heart on the tree, inside said: Noya + Hinata. I started to blush and then I was face to face with Noya. We were only millimeters away from each other. Before I could say something, something soft touched my lips. I froze with my eyes opened wide. Then I closed my eyes and leaned in.
Noya's POV
What am I doing?! Kissing a guy?! I mean I liked it, but why? I couldn't help my self he was so close, and it felt like my heart might explode if I didn't do it. But why did I feel like that? I've never felt like that, especially towards a guy!
"Boom" fireworks started going off in the dark night sky. I wanted to look, but Hinata and I were still deep in our kiss, until we finally pulled away.
"Ummmmmm" he stuttered.
"I really like you." I said as calmly as I could, even though I was going to pass out.
" I really like you too! Noya Senpai!"
" dork"
"Idiot!" We started going back and forth, still hand in hand, as the colorful fireworks burst in the sky.
"Pervert!" And with that Hinata laughed. I grinned, seeing him in such a cute state.
"Stalker!" We both started laughing.

We both did meet as complete strangers, but I guess that's the best way to meet someone. I'm glad we met, because now we will never leave each others side.