The Encounter

A warm and sunny day in Paris, France there was a girl named Emily Beauregard, who is walking around her garden that she grew over the years. But the skies don't stay sunny and warm forever. It soon started to rain. Emily was the type of person who liked  the sunshine but she also loved the rain. With that she decided to go to the other part of her gardena secluded spot where all her beautiful red flowers grew. You see Emily was a girl who likes the color red . everything about her was red from her hair to her eyes.   As she walked through the garden she thought she saw something from the corner of her as a man in a black suit wearing a mask. But she brushed it off and thought it was nothing but an illusion. With that she started to walk further into the garden and picked up a red rose that  has just bloomed.
  " beautiful. " said a voice.
Emily  realized she didn't say that so she turned around and said
  " who is there? show yourself! "
Emily was paranoid so she turned around once again and saw the same man that she thought was  an illusion. She then realized that the mask that he was wearing a pikachu mask.
" hello there Emily Rouge Beauregard " said the stranger .
"How did he know my name , more though how did he know the nickname my family gave me."
That's when the man started talking again.
" my name is Mr C and now before you start talking I do not have business with your father I have business with you. "
" why me so what business do I have with you , I don't even know you ." Emily said scared
  That's when Emily started to walk away but that's when Mr C and grab her wrist so abruptly that she turned around startled and said
"what do you want!"
" I came here to tell you that you were in danger." Said  Mr C
" but from who!" she retorted back.
"From that fiancé Pierre of yours he's planning to kill you at your engagement party tomorrow night!" The man shouted.
That's when Emily snapped.  "My fiancé would never do that. This man who calls himself Mr C is lying!" She thought then said
" your a lair Pierre would never do such a thing. Just stay away from me and leave me alone!!!"
"Emily wait!" He said
  But it was to late she already took off running. And was soon gone. Mr C sighed " its a shame to see such beauty die. " he said to himself. He then smirked and thought
"She will soon be mine though."
He chuckled and put his mask on before walking off.