Chapter 3: One week later....

" Master, I will come back for more training. I promise! " Rey said.
" Alrighty then, see you someday on Tatoonie. " Luke said waving bye to Rey and Chewbacca.
" Rawr yadaydada aroooo " Chewbacca said as he started the engine of the Millennium Falcon. So off they went,gking back to Jakku.
⚔⚔⚔⚔
They arrived in Jakku, and Finn, Poe, Princess Leia, and BB-8 where waiting.
" Princess Leia? Is that the Millennium Falcon? " Poe asked
" Yes it is! Look! There's Rey and Chewbacca! " Princess Leia said joyfully. The Millennium Falcon landed infront of them. Out of the ship was Rey and Chewbacca.
" REY! " Finn and Peincess Leia shouted. Rey and Chewbacca hugged everyone ( Yes, including Finn ) . While Rey hugged Finn, they started to blush.
" How was my brother Rey? " Princess Leia said.
Rey patted BB-8 and said , " He's okay, he's teaching me to become a Jedi. "
Princess Leia said, " Ah, he was a good Jedi! He even killed our father, Darth Vader. "
"Your father is Darth Vader? " Rey asked in shock.
" Yes, and Luke's father too. " Princess Leia said.
" Oh. " Rey said.
" Hey I'm Poe, Poe Dameron. " Poe said politely .
" Oh Hello Poe! I'm Rey! Nice to meet you! " Rey said as they shaked hands. Poe looked at Finn if he was jealous. Yes, he was.