Meeting the gang - 9

"Jack! Wake up and open the door!" I shout. Knocking on the door over and over again till he opened.
"I'm awake, I'm awake what's up?" He asks. I could tell he has been awake awhile. Thanks god I didn't wake him.
"We need to start setting up for the new year party! We have visitors in a few hours!" I say pointing to my watch. It was currently 11am and Mark said he would be here by 2pm. As for Felix and Marzia, they won't be here till 4pm.
"Ok, ok, I'm on it." He says as he opens the door and let's me in. We start setting up the room, making sure the fragile stuff was in my apartment incase anyone got drunk. About half way through we decided to take a break and a break for Jack is a time to record videos. So he record a video while I had a shower in my apartment. After that I went back to his and we continued to set up. As soon as we finished there was a knock on the door.
"I'LL GET IT!" I scream, running to the door. I know who's there. Breath. You are about to meet another one if your youtube heroes. (although, Jack is truly your favourite for life) I open the door and standing there was Mark.
"You must be (Y/N), so nice to finally meet you in person," he says and he pulls you into a hug.
"So nice to meet you too Mark. Please come it." I say and he walks into jacks apartment.
"Hey Mark!" Jack says.
"Hey Jack!" He cheers and they hug. Afterwards Mark checks his watch.
"Hey we have awhile before Felix and Marzia turn up so I was wondering if you want to record a 7 second challenge video?" Mark asks and me and Jack nod.
"Sure!"

"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and welcome back to the 7 second challenge. Today I'm joined with Jack and (Y/N) who you all probably know by now. So it goes Jack says something to (Y/N), (Y/N) says some thing to me and I say some thing to Jack. Let's go!"
"Ok (Y/N) name 7 animals," Jack says.
"Oh um... Duck,cow,pig,horse,cat,dog and um..."
"TIMES UP SUCKA, NO POINT FOR YOU!" Jack shouts.
"Aww, Mark, get him back for me!" I cheer.
"I will," he says.
"Ok Mark, make up a new song in 7 seconds go!" I say.
"Oh god..um....hello you lovely people put them I'm Maria be I here for you all!" He sings.
"Wow, pretty good Mark, pretty good." Jack says. Mark nods his head.
"It was pretty good, ok Jack heres yours. Pick up a random object and pretend your admitting you have a crush on that item go!" Mark smiles and looks at me. Jack picks up a lamp.
"Ever since I met you I knew we would be together forever, I love your (E/C) eyes and (H/C) hair." Jack says then looked at me and blushed like crazy. Who am I kidding, he probably just chose that colour because it was the first colour to come to his mind? I dunno. Anyway. My turn.

After a few rounds each, we ended the video and there was a knock on the door. I rush over.
"Your eager to get to the door," Mark says with a small laugh.
"She did the same thing when you knocked Mark." Jack says and smiles.
"Hey, I'm sorry but a few weeks ago i did not expect all these to stuff to be happening and for me to be meeting you two and Pewdiepie." I say and they both laugh.
"We aren't that special," Mark says.
"Not special? NOT SPECIAL!?! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!!" I say.
"Ok then, you better answer the door, you left them for like a minuet." Mark says.
"Oh right, yeah." I say and open the door.
"You must be (Y/N), Hi!" Felix says.
"Hi Felix, hey Marzia, come in," I say and Marzia gives me a polite smile.
"Hey Sean,hey Mark!" Felix cheers.
"Hey Felix," They both say at the same time.
"Well now everyone's here we can start the party!" I say and everyone cheers. Tonight is gonna be great.

Man I really wanna write one massive chapter for new year but I have wrote my normal amount here without really staring the party. So I decided to split it a bit. Sorry. I have big plans for the next chapter. Can't wait for you guys to see it. Have a great day/evening people!
Lara3579 x