The Butler's Helper

I awoke to something rubbing my head gently. It felt really good even if I didn't know who or what was doing it. I didn't want it to stop either.

The action towards me continued even when I wrapped my arms around the soft pillow under my head and held it a little tighter.

(Sebastian's pov)

Milady stirred a bit when i was petting her head. She is so cute, just like a kitten. My hand moved to her back and traced small circles between her shoulder blades, me receiving a hum of content and she wrapped her arms around my abdomen with her head on my chest. I couldn't help but smile at her action. I think I'll ask her if I may call her kitten when she wakes up.

Planting a kiss on her forehead, I rubbed her back gently. "Milady, its time to get up. Today is a new day," I whispered to her and she smiled and hugged my abdomen tighter. "Five more minutes Sebastian." I moved a few strands of hair out of her face. "I'm sorry milady, but if you wait any longer your breakfast will get cold."

That statement made her sit up and stare at me. "Did you say food?" I nodded and she got up and made a mad dash to her closet to look for something to wear.

After a couple minutes she came out with two dresses. One was a three quarter sleeve blue dress with white lace and a white bow in the back; the other was a white half sleeved dress with a tiered skirt with blue on every other tier. ( If you do not like these then imagine your dream dress.) "I can't choose between these. Which one do you prefer, Sebastian?" I gazed at one dress, then the other. "I believe the white with blue tiers would look stunning on you milady. Shall i help you into the corset, or are we not wearing one today?" "Help me with the built-in corset. And I don't mind if you look or not. I trust you."

Within minutes she was stripped and had the dress on and was faced away from me so I could tie the corset strings. She didn't make a sound as i tightened the corset. As I tied the end strings she turned and hugged me. "Thank you Sebastian." I smiled and took a slight now. "Anything for milady."

After breakfast, I cleaned off Master Phantomhive's and Milady's plates. A few minutes passed by and I felt milady watching me.

"Do you like watching me wash dishes milady?"

I turned and smiles at her and she smiled back. Her smile is more radiant than the sun. I wish she could be mine forever. "Sebastian?" Nikki poked my cheek to get my attention. "Yes milady?" "Can I help you around the manor? I want to help out so I'm occupied and being of some use."

Nikki's eyes are filled with determination, until I realized I forgot to tell her about covering her contract seal. "Milady, I have forgotten about one crucial thing with the contract seal. You see, so the others do not freak out, I advise either using your hair to cover your seal or using one of master phantomhive's eyepatches. I'm sorry for not telling you earlier."

Milady smiled in understanding. "I shall cover it so you aren't discovered Sebastian." She temporarily moves her hair over her eye to cover it until she got an eyepatch of some sort. "Now what can I help you with today?"

We spent the whole afternoon cleaning up dishes, making Ciel's lunch, and even scolding the three imbeciles that never do anything right. Miss Nikki tugged at my sleeve to remove me from my train of thought. "Yes, milady?"

"I'm going to bed now, Sebastian. I would like you to join me when you are done with your work." She stood on the tips of her toes and pressed her soft lips to my cheek before skipping away to her room.

"My, she is an interesting one."