Well crap {One day later in Golds POV}

I shouldn't have made eye contact with her earlier; I shouldn't have smiled at her either. What if she suspected something? She can't know the way I feel!
Oh yeah I forgot to mention. I think I have a eenie little crush on Mist. Phantom Chica says its just a coincidence. Phantom Puppet says its just destiny. I just think its part of growing up.
But to be honest, when I think about it Mist is quite pretty (in her own way). She has this giggle that sounds like bells ringing and a tendency to appear in unlikley places. And shes so strong, I mean seriously, she can lift up Bonnie, Foxy, Chica AND my father, Freddy Fazbear. Probably because she has those Slenderarms as they call them.
But I can't tell ANYONE about this, two of the Phantoms already know, and if Twist finds out, the news will be spread across the whole pizzaria! That would be embarrasing, more embarrasing when Vincent forced me to kill someone and put their body inside of myself.
HAH This chapter though, Goldie sounds a bit annoyed for liking Mist, ya think?

Ehhhh I dunno I might do an Ask and Dare for Mist Gold Wolfie and Flash. Probably will buuuuut eeeeeeehhhhhhh I can't be bothered right now. Too lazy, I just got up
-Admin TLW