Cathing professer snape 1

"Are you ready for Professor Snape's class?" Draco the mans godson ask me. "Would I be me if I wasn't ready Draco?  Yes I've a plan and I am seventeen now so he has no excuses anymore." I reply with a wicked smile. "Well we can't be late for his class now can we?" He states in disbelief as we walk to class. We reach the door and Draco gives me one last smile as we take our seats.  The professor steps in and the games beginning.  "Angel" The man sneers "see me after class." I smile first step complete.

Time Skip

"You wished to see me Professor?" I question shyly as I let my house robe fall open raveling my tight form cling shirt that shows off my boobs and a skirt that nearly covers my ass. I watch as his eyes widen and lust enter in. "Miss. McFarland please excuse me. I was simply asking why your taking my class this year. Your already a Master of the art." He breaths out and clinches his fist into his robes. "Maybe I want something different sir. If that's all am I free to go?" I ask trying not to give to much away. "Yes you may Angel." He says in a voice full of question. As I walk out I purposely drop a book  and my house coat while he is still looking. His surprised, startled, and horny gasp/groan tells me he saw my parting gift. Letting the door close as a smirk takes my face. It was so worth not wearing underwear today.