Chapter 4

The principle grabbed the microphone and walked to the center of the auditorium

Principle Walker: "Okay at the end of each assembly we have the football players do the hawka. So players if you us would please."

The players took center stage and started the Hawka chant. Brooke saw Ricky and put it on snapchat.

Everyone saw Ricky grab the mic from the principle.

Ricky: " Hey guys, my name's Ricky Matthews, and I wanted to ask a very special girl a very special question-"

Everyone's eyes went straight to Brooke, and her face went red with her still confused of what he was up to.

Ricky: " Brooke Chloe Jones will you join me please?"

Everyone was saying "go go go" so Brooke got up and walked to Ricky. She was now in front of him

Ricky: (who was on one knee) "Brooke Chole Jones will you make me the luckiest guy ever and becoming my girlfriend?"

Brooke covered her mouth and cried while the crowd "awed" and chanted "say yes"

Brooke: "YES!!!"
Ricky: "SHE SAID YES!!"

He picked Brooke up and Hugged her tightly, the crowd cheered and clapped and Brooke turned her head and Ricky gave her a bouquet of flowers, she took them and gave him a hug.

Brooke: "Thank you for this, it means a lot to me."
Ricky: "Well you mean a lot to me so I had to do something special."

He brings into a sweet and romantic kiss. They head outside and wait for Alica and Tiffany, as the wait she has a really worried look on her face and Ricky sees it

Ricky: "What's wrong?"
Brooke: "I'm just worried I might mess things up with us, and trust me every single on of my exes has left me for another girl two weeks in."
Ricky: " You're just going to have to trust the fact that I'm never leaving you, and that your stuck with me weather you like it or not. I mean I'm in this relationship all the way so any time you want to leave, you have to leave me because I won't do it, I won't even think it. That is how much I am in love with you."
Brooke: "I'll try and give you my heart but no promises that I won't doubt my decision by placing it in your perfect hands. Please don't get mad me when I do okay?"
Ricky: "I won't get mad, I'm a little hurt because you won't trust me enough."
Brooke: "I'm trying okay?"
Ricky: "Okay."

Brooke stands on toes and kisses Ricky, Alica and Tiffany walked up beside them

Alica: "Aw look at the schools newest cute couple."
Tiffany: "I wish I was in a cute relationship."
They all laughed and headed to Brooke's house to do homework and to hang out just like before.

Authors note: Sorry its late I got lazy. Please let me know how I'm doing on my first book, thank you.