Intro

Name: Hades Valentine

Age: 16

Bday: 8/13/2000

looks: Like the cover but her eyes are crimson red and her hair is black with red streaks in her hair, shes 5'9 in height and shes fit I can say, and she has all the right curves in the right places. she dose self harm:(

Clothing: She usually dresses with a long sleeve and puts her shirt over it and she either has grey or black pants, she always has convers on black and white and when it rains she puts on her craftsmen worker boots on which are black. she always wears a beanie. she always has her earbuds on to ignore the people around her.

personality: Shes quiet, sarcastic, shy, tough, and sometimes nice if she warms up to you. she loves animals. she goes hiking in the woods to talk with the animals that live there. martial artist, wrestler, kick boxer. she draws and sings, she plays guitar and drums. also she fixes computers in school and at home she has found a job repairing computers and electronics. which also means she knows coding and programming.

back story: Hades was born in a small town called Pomona in California, at 3 years old her mother and her were home alone when three guys broke into their house, her mother died while protecting Hades from getting raped and killed. Hades was crying on the floor seeing her mothers dead body on the floor with a knife threw her back which hit her heart. when her father came home he saw everything a mess when he saw his lovely wife on the floor dead and his daughter crying he became a angry and depressed guy. as he asked Hades what happened and knew the truth he still treated her like trash. he abused her physically and mentally, saying that it was her fault that her mother died and more comments like that, at the age of fifteen she moved out with her mothers will to Seattle and bought a two story house. now she goes to a new school as a junior, she was also able to buy a car which is a black GT mustang, (her uncle taught her how to drive) she lives alone now and is starting a new life. with her new school.