chapter 5

Dakotas Pov

"haha oh jeez really shadow " I said laughing as I see shadow bouncing up and down like a five year old " I gotta go peeeeeee" he wined " then go pee at the guys restroom !" I scolded at him "but its so farrrrr" he wined again " Shadow just go right now before I give you a big wet willy!" I yelled "I change my mind" he whimpered and ran to the bathroom "hahaha oh gosh hes like a five year old trap in a teenagers body" Quinn giggled "you got that right " I sweat dropped "HEY FREAKS !" "speak of the devil" I said growling.

Hades Pov

I was putting my books away and taking out my art book for animation and closing my locker when I heard the most annoying voice ever 0.0 "HEY FREAKS!" I stood up "speak of the devil" I heard Dakota growl, I turn to see these five girls that look like sluts -_- walk up to us "hey ! who are you ?!" she points at me "um... why do I have to tell you?" I said crossing my arms "because I said !" she said in a duh tone making the girls behind her smirk "well you aren't my boss or mother so I don't have to tell you shit " I said smoothly making her get annoyed "well im the popular girl here and I know everyone here so ill find out your name somehow freak!" she yells "uhuh yea okay have fun with that " I said turning around I felt a hand on my shoulder "hey don't-" I turned around pushing her hand away "don't touch me" I said bitterly " oww hey ! you broke my nail!" "you fault for touching me" I said "you cant just walk off on me like that do you even know who I am ?!?!?" she screeched " no I don't and I really don't care " I bordly said and walked off "humph freak show" she said " um have you looked in the mirror sweetie?" I said looking at her " ha ! your funny freak ! when did the circus come to town ?" " hehe I wouldn't be surprise if you get your money on that corner over there " I point to a corner out in the streets "explains the clothes you wear" I add smirking *gasp* "at least I have a boyfriend !" she retorts " and? Im happy with me myself and I" I said in a montone voice " humph loner" "yea yea loner freak emo demon name it all but the fool is you actually you can tell with the makeup and clothing " I smirk and walk away with Quinn,Dakota,And Luna. We were walking towards the guys bathroom when i heard screaming....guys screaming..."guys...i think something wrong" i said and took off towards the guys bathroom "Hades ! Wait!" i heard them say and yell, i walked towards the guys bathroom and i heard grunts and whimpering, i slowly crept up to see the guys who threw the football beating someone i look closer to see.....SHADOW!!! "HEY ! SHITHEADS!!" i yelled getting them to turn towards me "stop picking on my friend !" i growl "pfft what are you gonna do bout it girly " one guy said all the other guys chuckled "Hades.....g-go" shadow spit out blood coughing "nope i got your six " i said smirking and put my hair up in a pony tail "ooooo shes putting her hair up so scary " the same guy added making the guys laugh " whats so scary huh ya know ive always had a liking towards you" i said smirking walking up to him "haha who wouldn't im sexy as fuck " he smirks putting his hands on my waist " yea you are " i bit my lip and put my lips next to his ear "you know what imma do to you?" i whisper in his ear "oh what is that ' he smirks "this" i knee him in the gut making him bend over and knee him in the nose "ahh fuck!!" he yells and trips over falling "whos next ??!" i smirked "you bitch " a guy said and walked up to me i dogged his swing "ha.. wea-" *slap* i gotta say he got me "yea haha respect us Bitch!" he smirked " hehe ill admit...you got me " i look up to see my now bruised cheek and cut lip "but its gonna take more then that to take me down Asshole !" i socked him in the jaw breaking it "shadow comeon " i grabbed him "MOVE NOW ! or die" i growl making the guys move. i walk with shadow outside " shadow... here " i got a wet napkin and wiped all the blood "t-thanks H-Hades" he coughs out "hey... your my friend... i have you back till the end" i said "OH MY GOSH SHADOW!!" i turn to se e Dakota and the girls run over "what happened ?!?!" Quinn asked "shadow got jumped i went in a took care of it " i smiled and stood up *gasp* "HADES WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU ?!?" luna yelled "i got hit but im fine hehe" I smirked wiping the blood off my cheek "we have to take him to a hospital " i said " no i can heal him " Quinn smirked i raised a brow "huh?" i asked " cmon lets go to you place " Quinn chirped and walked away towards the gates, i helped shadow and we walked towards the parking lot " okay lets all take our cars shadow you will ride with hades and tomorrow you can get your car " Quinn said and we all walked to our cars and drove off to my place.