Some Childhood

Yass!! Today I got AATW DVD and my trip to walmart was crayzay seriously! But anyway when Prince kicked that hole in the wall!! His face tho. I was in tears me and my momma was rolling! Okay.. STORY TIME! GO VOTE, LIKE NOW! -Jay

______________________________________________________________________

Walter POV-

I was just getting ready for bed when I got the call from Ray.

"Alana wake up!" I shook her and she lifted up.

"What?" She asked.

"She remembered Alana!"  She woke all the way up and fixed herself up.

"What exactly did she remember?" Alana asked.

"The boys are coming down now so we can discuss." She smiled.

"Alana like we trained act normal don't force memories into her head and especially don't tell her who you are." The doorbell rung and Alana opened it.

"Hey everyone come on in." We sat on the couch and everyone's attention turned to Mary.

"So what happened? How did you remember Mary?" I asked.

"W-well um... Princeton.. He uhh... kinda.. um." She couldn't say anything. I looked at Jacob for an answer.

"Sir, I kissed her." Jacob said.

Stares from everyone shot at him. He shifted in his seat and you could see him becoming uncomfortable.

"Why tho?" Roc asked.

"He was her first kiss he thought that would trigger memories that's all." Prodigy said.

"You cool with this bro?" Roc asked.

"We talked, we cool. Right?" Prod asked while looking at Prince.

Prince nodded.

"He did trigger memories." Ray nodded.

"Like what?" Alana finally spoke.

Mary began to speak.

Flashback:::MARY POV-

I was 14. It was an extremely hot summer. My father was a wealthy man, because, we lived in a mansion like house. Next door was a house the same size as ours. It was Jacob's house. His mother and my mother were friends. It seems like I knew Jacob forever and I did, since diaper days. It was the summer after 8th grade and next year we would be in high school. It was so exciting but one detail seemed to fail out of my "perfect" life. I had never been kissed and I didn't have a fairytale boyfriend. I walked outside in my blue top and daisy dukes. My hair was so curly and a little below my shoulders. I was swinging on the porch swing when I seen my best friend Jacob in his backyard. I looked at him and he caught my stare and waved me over. I got up and walked over to his house and into his backyard.