Chapter 14

“Turn left.”

“I know where it is, you don’t have to order me around.”

“Now take a right after this stop sign.”

“Really Randy?”

“Really.”

Honestly, I’ve never met a more annoying person in my entire life. Ever since that stupid bet he’s been driving me crazy! So crazy I’m about to jump out of this car, and I’m the one driving.

“I have to order you around, you’re my slave.”

“Yes, but that doesn’t mean you have to be annoying about it.” I told him as I turned into the parking lot of the arena.

“Annoying? Babe, girls would pay to be in your position right now.”

“And I’d pay to get out of it.”

“Ooh, feisty. I like it.”

I parked in the nearest parking space to the door so I could quickly get away from Randy. I turned the ignition off, and quickly got out. I locked the car doors as I was running to the door. I showed the guard my pass saying I was a Diva. Mr. McMahon had it delivered to me this morning after breakfast.

I was walking so quickly that I didn’t even hear the footsteps behind me, so like an idiot I stopped and turned around.

It was Randy.

I made a grunt noise, and he just smirked in return.

I turned and started on my way to the locker room.

“You know you can’t get rid of me that easily.”

“Oh, I can and I will.”

We made a left.

“No you can’t.”

“Yes I can, we’ll be in different locker rooms.” I said as I got to the door.

“Look up.”

Locker Room of Randy Orton and Aby Smith.

“Well, shit.”

--

“I guess you forgot, huh?”

“If you say that one more time I will not hesitate to punch you in the throat and then scoop your eyeballs out with a spoon.”

“Kinky,” he said as he winked at me.

“You know what? I’m just going to go get ready because I’m about to do something I won’t regret.”

“Your outfit better be sexy! You’re my girlfriend now, remember? Or did you forget that too?”

 I grunted and walked into the bathroom. I shut and locked the door so I could get dressed, and yes my outfit is so sexy it’s probably not allowed on tv….

( http://www.polyvore.com/first_ringside_apperance/set?id=89003082 )

I casually opened the door a little just to see if Randy was there. I looked around to see that he wasn’t in the room.

I turned around and grabbed the robe off the shelf in the bathroom and put it on to cover myself up just in case Randy comes back in the room. I wanted his mouth to drop when he sees me.

I walked into the main room of our locker room, sat down on one of the couches and started reading on my phone.

As I got to chapter 6 of Beautiful Creatures, there was a knock at the door.

Just as I was about to get up, the door opened and Randy strolled in, in all his sexy glory. And when I say sexy, I mean he’s in his wrestling attire all oiled up.

Dear Lord, save me from attacking this beautiful man.

“Why are you in a robe?”

“I don’t want you to faint from my sexiness.” I said with a straight face.

“No comment.”

“Oh my gosh, you’re out of witty comebacks now?”

“Whatever. I saw you ogling me like you wanted to pour chocolate syrup all over me and eat me.”

“Have you seen yourself? You’re freaking hot.”

“I know,” he said smugly.

“Any who, what time do we go on?”

“In 30 minutes, so put your sexy on!”

“I already have my sexy on thank you very much! Besides-” I started as I walked closer to him, I leaned up and said in his ear, “I don’t think my outfit is appropriate for the younger viewers.”

“Dammit, Aby.”

Okay, sorry its not that long but I'm super tired and I was at my grandparents all day! I hope you like it! Comment-Vote-Fan! You know the drill!

If you want to see her outfit, I'll post the link in the comment section!

I would like to dedicate this to TenayaTapavalo , Happy Birthday!! (:

I love you all! Stay Rad!

~Hailee