Save the wolfs and me

All rights reserved to pawpawiris90

Chapter 1

I was driving home from work when I had a very bad feeling . I pulled over and got out I heard a noise I went toward it . I looked in the trees and I saw a flash of hair .

'Hello are you okay' I said a thump came and a whine. I walk further in and saw two little kids. The girl was hurt the boy was trying to stop her crying.

I asked 'What are your names '

'Camary ' the little girl said

'David ' the boy said

'It's ok I'm not here to hurt you I just had a feeling someone needed me so I pulled over and found you two' . I saidI saw Camary was hurt and dug in my purse .

'Here I have bandaids here's one .' I said he grabbed it and tried to put it on . I saw him having trouble they looked about 4 years old .

' Here let me put it on' I said he growled at me

' It's ok I just want to help '. I moved closer a little at a time softly speaking I got close enough to put the bandage on.

'See there isn't that better' I said

The Camary nodded and said ' Yes Thank you'

I smiled and said 'What are you doing in the woods so late '

They looked at each other and the David said'Bad people came and took mommy and daddy away' the Camary started crying and the boy comforted his sister. Just then there tummies rumbled .

'Are you hungry I have some stuff in my purse' I took out juice boxes and snacks' Here have some' .

They started eating I asked 'do you want to come with me ' .

They nodded I took one of their hands each and helped them in my car and drove home.

We got home 20 min later I hurried them inside because I didn't know if we were followed. I took them to the bathroom and gave them baths and first aid . Then I went to the kitchen and made them some food to eat as they sat at the counter .

I sat there food in front of them and asked 'will some one come looking for you.'

David said ' our uncle will find use mommy said so when she said run.'

'Ok you can stay with me till he gets here' I said

They looked at each other and said ' thank you'

'Now finish your food I bet your tired I'll tuck you in' I said

They finished I showed them where they were sleeping .Camary asked 'can' t we sleep with you I'm scared'

' Yes you can ' I said and showed them to my room and we got comfy and went to sleep.

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO SORRY FOR MISTAKES