Chapter Seven

I was at my locker, minding my own business when the snob came up to me. She started applying ANOTHER layer of lip gloss and seriously, doesn't her lips get to sticky? 

I started dozing off into space, thinking about lip gloss when Mac said,"I bet you want to have my life, don't you?"

I rolled my eyes and said," You think I want to be a stuck up snobby diva? You guessed wrong."  

She looked offended and sashayed off, probably to annoy the heck out of somebody else. I felt mad for some reason and so I slammed my locker shut and went off to my class. 

Wow...that was dramatic. I decided to leave that for someone like Mac.

********************

" Prêter attention!"  I looked up and saw my french teacher glaring at me. I took some notes about french grammar and started to doze off.

Like why do we need to pay attention when we don't want to? And why are we constantly bugged when we're relaxing?

My phone chimed. Luckily, my teacher didn't hear it. I checked to see who texted me and saw that it was Chloe.

Maybe she has something to put my bad mood out of.  Here's how our text went:

*********************

Chloe: Hey Nikki! Guess What?                                                                                                                                

Me: What?                                                                                                                                                                         

Chloe: I overheard...Okay, I eavesdropped......And heard Brandon talking to Marcus               

Me: Really? Was it about me? What is it?                                                                                                       

Chloe: Yes, Yes,and hold on.                                                                                                                                     

Me: TELL ME!!!                                                                                                                                                               

Chloe:  :)  okay, so he is planning to ask you out                                                                                            

Me: Oh hold on my teacher needs something      

***********************                                                                                                                     

First Off, my teacher was still blabbing about grammar. Second Off, OMG!!!  I can not believe that he wants to ask me out!!!

Squee!!!

So, I started to daydream when my phone chimed. Loudly. My teacher looked up with an evil grin. 

She said," Ms. Maxwell, phone please."  

I can't have my phone taken away! I just can't! She started to walk toward me. I panicked. I desperately wanted to read the text. 

Then, I got an idea. I got some gum, it was stuck to the bottom of my desk, and put it in my mouth.

Yes, I have no idea who chewed it but I put it in my mouth. Hey! You need to sacrifice things sometimes. 

My teacher froze. She told me to spit out my gum. By now the class was watching. I took my time. 

1 more minute till the bell rang! I spit it out and walked slowly back to my seat.

She said," But, I will let you off the hook this time."  Then, she went back to her desk, looking as if she was about to kill us. 

Or more specifically, me

I grinned. Then the bell rang, I took my backpack and left. Hopefully, she won't remember tomorrow.

****************************

Okay, so right now I'm in front of my locker, writing in my journal. I finished an entry and started to go home since the bell rang already. 

Then, Mac walked up. She started to apply lip gloss and this time I couldn't complain because her lips looked really....let's just say ugly. 

Then she narrowed her icy, cold, blue eyes at me. She said," You saw nothing!!"  Then she sashayed away. Really? Now I get it. She is so not cute without lip gloss. I just left school. 

******************************

Hey Guys! Has anyone tried Harry Potter? This chapter is dedicated to DorkDiariesFan12, you really made my day with that comment. Thanks and Have a great day!!

                                                                                                                -A.J.

*********************

EDIT: 10/16/16