Skittles

"Weee!" shouts were heard all throughout the package. Someone was opening the bag, freeing us. I was one of the few grape-flavored skittles, shunned by most. It was an honor to be chosen first, as it symbolized that you were the best of the bunch. We tumbled around as the human shook us, trying to find what they were looking for. At last, an orange Skittle fell out, and cheers were heard. No one knew what it was like outside of the bag. We were all eager to leave, until we heard it.

A scream. A bloodcurdling, piercing scream. Horror struck our faces, and we all tried to get to the back. Anything could be better than what our fellow Skittle had just experienced. It was too late, though, as more of us fell out. I was soon to follow.

Suddenly, a hard, crushing pain was felt. I would be dead soon. I wished well for my brothers and sisters, hoping that the human would grow tired of us and follow the serving instructions. The last of my breath left me as I fell down the hole into the human's stomach. This was it. I would never see the bag again. A single tear fell from my eye as my body shut down.

A/N

   So, as I said. Some naming shall be done. Antiology told me to put this up so here you go. It was random and strange, but fun to write. Leave a comment if you've got feedback. If not, go about your life never seeing another skittle the same way. Your welcome.
~ Beanmention a user