Damn it All

After seeing the uniform Laito left him Akiro growled in anger

After seeing the uniform Laito left him Akiro growled in anger. Having no other uniforms he put it on and started to leave the room. But not before he grabbed a sweater so he would be able to cover up.

As he was leaving the room Reiji appeared handing him a vial with a red tint on his face "We do not need the inconvenience of having people question why you have horns, this vial will hide them but not your ears and tail so do be careful or else I will need to punish you" Reiji told him, as he said the last part he gained a sadistic smirk and a certain look in his eyes.

After that Akiro nodded and ran down the stairs. But being the clumsy boy he is he tripped on the last one and landed in a certain perverted vampire's arms.

" Well then little lamb, I didn't expect you to be falling for me already, but I don't mind" Laito seductively said having his left hand slowly trail down Akiro's back and onto his butt while the other was holding Akiro in place.

At this Akiro wiggled his way out of Laito's arms as Ayato started screeching at touching what belongs to "Ore-sama" and having the little sheep deity run into the limo. After he gets there he notices all the brothers have teleported in, not taking a risk he sat new the door next to Yui ' I'm not risking myself sitting next to the red heads.... I rather deal with Reiji' Akiro thought. Trying to ignore everyone with headphones he noticed a certain teddy bear hugging purplette staring at him, Akiro took off his headphones and heard Kanato say, "You should just submit to me, be MY doll and I wont break you.... too hard" 

Soon after that the limo stopped making Akiro rush out of the car, only to reiji pull him to where he and Yui where standing to tell him " You will be in the same classes as Laito and Ayato as you are all in the same grade, I also expect to see Akiro in a few of Shu and my classes. Or else I will punish you two" as he says that, Reiji disappears as Ayato drags Akiro away.

" Where do you think you're taking me?" Akiro pryed at Ayato

"You're making me takoyaki, Vanilla." he ordered as he moves Akiro towards the stove and sits down at the table. Akiro raised an eyebrow at Ayato at this but started to make the food. As he finished and placed the tower of the squid filled food in front of Ayato he asked "Should i be in cla-" but he was stopped as Ayato shoved one of the balls of dough into his mouth 

"It's delicious isn't it vanilla, as usually Ore-sama was right...but i want something else now" Ayato stated, with a growing intent as his eyes started to glow into his blood lust red. Akiro saw and started to walking backwards, tripping up as he came near the wall suddenly trapped in the arms of the red haired vampire. Leaning his head as far as he could to try and leaving, not expecting to be pulled by the back of his hair suddenly met buy soft lips of Ayato. In surprise he gasped and had his mouth invaded by the slick muscle, Ayato slowly started mapping out the inside of Akiro's mouth as one hand kept his grip on Akiro's head and the other started to trail downwards onto his bum, slowly he caressed it and the tail attached earning a moan from the shorter boy.

 As Akiro was distracted Ayato used it to an advantage and pulled away from his mouth, leaving a trail of saliva as he smirked at the flustered boy's face. Akiro gripped onto Ayato's shirt as he felt weak due to the kiss and contact. Ayato lowered his head into the curve of Akiro's neck, lightly kissing a spot before roughly biting into it. Making Akiro choke out a small cry of pain before shaking at the sensation, trying to push away but only making it worse he slowly passed out as he heard Reiji yelling at ayato

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Damn i didn't update in a long ass time, oh well..

you can thank @dawnter since she updated i had to 

check out her stories if you want, she has two right now. One about Alec lightwood from shadow hunters and another which is of werewolves

welp see ya whenever she updates again