Chapter 22.

Rose POV-
Today the girls and I have our free time. We decided to order some food and eat in Bom's and I hotel room.

CL brought out her camera and started to record us. But Bom couldn't be seen. :(

"Hey guys were chilling right now and eating some food" CL says to the camera.

"Hello guys!" Dara smiles and waves.

"Hi!" Minzy waves to the camera.

"Hi guys!" I wave and smile.

We just talked about random things and laughed at our own jokes.

"Well guys we gotta go now bye!" CL points the camera at us and we all wave bye. She shuts the camera off and Park Bom joins us.

"Ok guys, Mama is in 3 days" CL cheers.

"Are you guys going to Hong Kong?" I ask.

"Yes, you're coming along with us and you get to see your man" Minzy nudges me and smirks.

"Awe thank you guys!" I then give each of them a hug.

"Well, let's watch a movie shall we?" Bom says and puts in a movie.

I look at the screen and it's Insidious.

"Aish, seriously Bom you know I'm scared" Dara whines and hides her face with a pillow.

"Yes, I know" Bom smiles back.

We all just giggle at their silliness.

Chanwoo POV-
"Yah, Jimin, what are you doing?" I quickly undo her arms around me.

"I wanted to see you" she giggles.

"Look, I don't know what you're doing here but I think you should go, I'm sorry" I tell her.

"Oppa, don't play with me" she pushes my shoulder.

"Hey um, Jimin, we need to borrow Chanwoo for a sec" Bobby interrupts.

"Ok"

Bobby quickly pulls my wrist into the kitchen.

"Yah, what is this?!" He whispers.

"Hyung, I swear, I don't know what's wrong with her, she was my childhood friend and then she ended up liking me but I never liked her back, so now I guess she's trying to make me like her" I reply.

"What in the world are we going to do?! We have Mama in 3 days and she's probably gonna be here with us" B.I. says.

"I don't think she's staying I'll go ask her" I tell him.

We all walk back to the living room and see Jimin.

"Annyeong" she says sweetly and bows.

All the guys say Hi to her back except for Bobby and I.

"Hey, umm, we gotta go practice for Mama because it's in three days, so we're on a tight schedule..." I say.

"Oh ok, I'll stay here with you guys, I brought my stuff here anyways, so where's your room?" She asks.

".....umm.... But we're busy I don't think you should stay.." I say more seriously this time.

"It's ok oppa, I can take care of you guys and I can take care of myself." She cheers.

"Look you random girl, I don't know you but I don't think you need to be staying here" Bobby steps near her.

"Oppa wants me here, right?" She holds my arm and looks at me.