Chapter 1: The Start

Waking up 6:30 AM, I slowly get out of the bed and went to the kitchen for breakfast.

"Whats for breakfast mom?" I asked while yawning.

"Bacon and Egg"

"Yum" I said while smelling the food.

"I will be leaving for the Philippines,dear. I wont be here for the next 6 months." Mom said looking at me.

"Oh great. Thats like half a year."

"I know." Mom come towards me and hugged me. "Please be good. Ill miss you."

"Ill miss you too mom." I hug her tightly.

Just great. Dad isnt here and now mom. Well,anyways today is the day im going to enroll for college. Its been a-ges that i've been waiting for this.

My phone rings and I look at the screen to see who it was. I hit the green button.

"Yup? What do you want Romeo?"

"Good morning hon." Janbrich greeted. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up fucker." Mom glared at me. I sighed and walk towards my room.

"What do you want?"

"Uhm, I just want to ask if we can go together for enrollment?"

"Okay." I say flatly.

"Yes! Thanks honey."

"Dont call me-" He hanged up before I could even finish.

I groan. I went to the shower to take a bath ang afterwards get dressed.

-------------
I hear Janbrich' car honking.

"Coming!" I say as I rush towards the hallway unto the front door.

"Can we take my car?" I asked.

"No." He said starting the engine and driving off.

The ride to the school was silent.

"Here we are." He said pulling into the parking lot.

"Wait here." He said running around the car and to the door in my seat. He opened the door for me being a gentleman.

"Thanks. Gentle.... dog!" I stick my tongue out and went inside my soon to be school,which is the Oxford University.

"Lets go to the Registrar's Office" Janbrich lead the way. There students too. I think some are old and some are new like me. Everyone hasms their eyes on eyes and grinning widely. Well of course, member of the popular band attending school here is a wowzer for them. Some wave their hellos which we return and girls staring at Janbrich.

I was texting at my phone when I bumped into someone. It was really a rough bump that I accidentally dropped my phone.

"What the-" I wasnt able to finish my sentence when I looked up. I saw a tall, muscular man,with tan skin, black hair with brown highlights in front, and a pair of charming brown eyes.

"Look where youre going man!" I snapped out because of Jannrich' yelling at the man.

He looked at me shocked. "S-sorry." He stutters and walk past us in a hurry.

"Whats with that guy?" I said confused.

"I dont know. Maybe shocked that he bumped in to you. You know, its you destined-rose were talkin' about." He smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up."

----------------
A/N: Hey guys! Its the first time that I will be writing here. So I hope you liked my first chapter. :))