Chapter 20: Fashioned Drama

Lindsay's POV. 

I looked out behind the curtains and about everyone was filing in. Nervousness was setting in. Flashing cameras were everywhere. Zayn and the boys have were already here, but they were still getting there pictures taken. It felt like a red carpet event. 

As I was about to turn away, a girl with bright blonde hair caught my eyes. I looked more carefully and noticed it was Zayn's girlfriend. You have got to be kidding me. She was beautiful, and she had an amazing voice. How could I compare?

I discarded the negative thoughts and returned back to where the other models were wating. Derek, my instructor, was bustling around fixing everyones outfits as he did so. The first outfit being showed would be a summer bonfire. I was dressed in washed out jeans that cuffed down by my shins and they were high waisted. Along with it was a white tank top that was loose with black tribal print that ran across the breasted area. For my shoes, were brown 6 inches heels that covered my feet like boots would.

For every single walk, I was to walk last. Derek never really explained but it didn't matter, I had to be the best I could be. I was always the one to wear the best outift. It made me feel beautiful. Jesse had just begun to walk out and I was right after her.

Once she reached the front of the stage and began posing, I started to walk out. The music was loud, pumping my blood, and flashes were evrywhere. All eyes on me. I kept my face in a straight line. No model could smile during their walk on the runway. I leaned to the right, posing for the corwd, before strutting back to get changed once again.

The second outfit was one of my least favorite. Wearing a light pink jumpsuit, no straps and a brown braided belt that hung tight on my upper body, I slipped on my light brown sandals with gold chains, placed a light pink and orange floral crown on my head, and walked out after Jesse once again. I didn't feel comfrotable in this outfit after I posed. It was fitted on me so loosely and I felt bigger than I normally was. But everyone was teling me I looked beautiful, so I believed it.

Finally, the bathin suit part. The last part. Everyone was usually in a sexy bikini, but not me. That's why I was excited. It looked like a two piece black bathin suit, with gold rings on the sides of the bottoms. A golden hoop was in the middle of the upper half and the strap went around me neck. It was connected by a shear piece of fabric. Golden sandals were on my feet and we did my makeup all over for this.

It was another smokey eye, but a lot bigger. It reached up to my eye brows so it was more noticed. We made my skin more paler. But that didn't matter, I was already pale. Instead this time, after Jesse went out, I didn't go out. This was part of the routine. 

Derek walked out, with the microphone in his hand, and began to speak,"You have seen all of these lovely outfits these ladies have showed you. Now for our number one piece that I have desgined with the help of a girl Lindsay Haise. One of the best models we have, here she is!" Applause erupted in the building and I walked out. I snatched a glance at Zayn and he was shocked but a smile tugged at the corner of his lips.

I noticed Eleanor was also here with Louis and she was taking a picture of the outfit on her phone. Liam looked a little upset and Niall and Harry were just drooling. I tried not to smile and then I notcied Perrie sitting next to Zayn. You don't understand how badly I wanted to jump off the runway and claw that girls face off. But of course, I couldn't. Maybe I'd just be all clingy and all kissy on Zayn when we met up. That would get her, to see what she lost.

I walked back and to the dressing room. But not before all the girls bombarded me with hugs. I smiled as I hug them back, hugging Derek last. He was crying, being the emotional person that he is. Even after the runway, the party wasn't over. It continued on for another two hours. Derek had even given us specific outfits to wear for the party.