XVIII

A/N - Before you read his chapter i want everybody o do me a favor and follow my bestfriend IAmNateDavis11 , he's also a writer and i would really appreciate if you checked out his stories! Hes really good and i think you all would enjoy them a lot. 

Books Written By Him:

-Overtime

-Football,Faith and Love

________________________________________________________________________________

Kehlani Rose

I went into the guest room and fell back on the bed, i couldn't tell Odell I was raped..damn sure can't tell him it was Jarvis who did it. He probably wouldn't even believe me. I don't know why he's so worried about it anyway! Shit, I'm not his wife. I can't believe i almost gave his light bright ass some cookie after the way he's been treating me lately. I should fuck him, make him think i care and then take my kids and leave..#WASTEHISTIME2016. Haha, let me stop being mean. I could NEVER do something like that to Odell. He erks my soul and makes me wanna kick him in his left nut sometimes but deep down inside..i know i would go to war over that nigga. Wether he likes it or not, Kehlani Rose (Beckham) will always be around. Not just for my kids bu for him too. Odell knows that no other woman will hold him down the way i do, that's why i know or a fact that he's not going anywhere. Not even little miss teacher lady can take care of him the way i do..yes babies i don't just throw shade..i throw the whole damn tree. I'll just stay at a hotel, i think its best if i just leave anyway. I grabbed my suit cases and start packing

Odell knocked on the door."Lani, please open the door baby."

"Odell get on somewhere!" I rolled my eyes as if he could see me.

"Come on baby..I'm sorry. I just wanna talk to you. Please" He begged.

I let out a deep breath and got up from the bed. I unlocked the door and opened it. Before i could turn and walk away, he had grabbed me by my waist and crashed his lips into mine. He placed a hand on the side of my face and added his tongue into the kiss. When we had finally pulled away. I kinda stood there in shock. Even though we had already kissed earlier, this one had a different feeling to it. He looked over at my bags and all the stuff i was packing away.

"Finish packing, you're moving down the hall to my room." he gave me one last kiss and smiled at me before walking out the room.

See..I told you, that boy ain't going nowhere and neither am i!. Both of our light bright asses are stuck with eachother. I'll forever be a Hustler's Wife. 

Odell Beckham Jr.

I went into my closet and noticed i had another side o my closet empty..she can use that side. I already what you're thinking "I told you so!" Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's my baby..I can't escape her love and she can't escape mine. I love her and i don't know what i would do without her. I plopped down on the bed and pulled my shirt off and threw it onto he floor.

"Odell pick hat damn shirt up and put it in the basket! I hate when you do that." Lani rolled her eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, I won't do it anymore." I laughed

As we laid in bed that night, I still had one question...why the hell was she bruised like that.

"Lani..can you please tell me what made you bruised that bad?"

She let out a sigh and turned over so she wouldn't face me anymore.

"Baby look at me!" I sat up and pulled on her arm.

She sat up and let out a sigh, followed my her wiping away a few say tears.

"Have you ever had something happen to you so many times that if makes you feel like pure trash..just disgusting, shameful, unwanted..that's exactly how I feel..and each time it happens. I gets worse." She explained.

I wrapped my arms around her."Each time what happens baby?"

She went quiet for a minute before she finally spoke. "Those bruises..came from Jarvis, he raped me the day my house caught on fire.." She kept her head down.

My mouth dropped. "What the fuck!? Why didn't you tell me sooner?" I yelled.

I got up from the bed and walked to my closet.

"Hell nah. Fuck that nigga." I grabbed a duffle bag.

"What are you doing baby?" She asked me.

"You're staying here with the kids. I'm going to New York!" I started throwing clothes into my bag.

"Baby No! You can't." She snatched the bag away!

"Why not!? That nigga raped you and set your house on fire! I gotta get that nigga!" I snatched the bag back and kept packing.

"Odell, No!!" She screamed at me. "He raped me but he didn't set anything on fire. He accidentally knocked over two candles."

"...that's suppose to make it better!? Fuck that nigga!" I yelled. "I'm going to New York Kehlani!!"

"Baby, I'm begging you please. Don't go after him...please " she broke down crying.

"Okay baby..I won't go." I sighed and held her as she cried.

"Promise me that you won't go.." She stared at me.

"...I won't go.." I said.

"Odell! Promise me.." She said.

"Lani, I won't go!!" I said.

I wasn't making any promises! I can't promise her that I won't fuck him up! She's my wife! Anybody that disrespects her is gonna get they shit ended...that's just the way it goes.

How do you feel about Odell & Kehlani?

5+ comments
Vote & Share