"Dear Harold, 3 years falling in love with you"

Dear Harold,

Today is the exact day when i first saw you. I wanted to talk with you heart to heart but then i realize if i write as a letter, it will last forever. When you miss me you can take it out and read:)

You know Harry, 3 years has gone pretty fast. I can remember clearly the first time when i saw you. You were young and smaller than me. With that curly hair and smiles of yours, you look like an angel. We were in the bathroom meeting, talking for the first time. My first impression of you is that you are very talented Harry. You are funny, sweet, charming and you got that something in you that got me intrigued, fascinated me. We have just met but i felt like i have known you forever. Remember the jacket? That grey jacket that i always treasure. You were nervous so i let you borrow my jacket, so when you are scared, you could know that i was, i am always there for you.

I've gotta admit, it was quiet scary stepping on that stage. But when i thought of you, i feel safe. When i sang "Hey there Delilah", i sang it for you. It's true though, Time Squares can't shine as bright as you. :) I felt overwhelmed when i got in to booty camp. Thank you Harry, i don't think i could made it without you. I know i haven't told you this but you really rock that Stevie Wonder's hit. I am jealous with your talent. Luckily, you also got enough yeses to go to booty camp. I was really glad, that's mean we could meet again.

Booty camp wasn't going well with us right? I'm very thankful that the judges have made us become a band, with 3 other fantastic boy: Liam, Niall and Zayn. As we all remember, my feet was bleeding before the day of the Judge's house performance. You and the boys are so supportive, I love all of you loads. Our first number together as a band "Torn". It was beautiful. Uncle Simon must have seen some thing in us, we didn't get eliminated. After all the liveshow, Xfactor has really made us a strong band. I still remember that day when you were feeling ill, i was worried Harry. Not for the show, not for the perfomance but for you. But some how we still stayed in the competition.

Oh, the video diaries too. I had the best time of my life with you guys, especially you Harry. We've been in the house with other amazing people who i will never forget: Rebecca, Cher,... It was heartbroken when we didn't won but uncle Simon guarantee that is just the beggining of one direction so i am really happy.

We signed. With "What makes you beautiful" we became popular really fast. More people know us more. After a short period of time, we had our fanbase: all the beautiful and amazing Directioners. Thank you for changing our lives. We released "Up all night" and it became a success. I didn't expected it at all. It was amazing.

After all the awards, fame, i feel nothing valuable without you. The Larry rumours started, i don't know why but we were force to cover up. I love you, Is that bad? So i have Eleanor to help me. Sorry if i hurt you Harry but you have to believe me. We are not "bullshits"

You are my everything Harold. Our tatoos, our laugh, our happiness,.. It's just perfect. It have been 3 years. Time fly. We are the best boyband in the world, things happen, things change,.. but i know one thing that is never going to change: my love, my heart for you. I love you. And yes Harry, i won't let you go.

I want to thank all the fans, Xfactor, uncle Simon, the boys and youfor making me feel special and help me achieve my dreams. Thank you! I love you so much Harry. We were meant to be together. I don't care what they say but just be my baby, i will look after you.

                                                                                   With all my heart

                                                                                    Louis :)

~Thank you for reading. If you like it, make sure to like, comment, vote and share :). Listen to Louis cover of Look after you by the Fray and you will understand the last sentence.

love xx Clare