Chapter Two

'Where are we going?' Enquirer Angelina.
'I'm your kidnapper. Does it really matter?' Asked Thomas.
Angelina hummed to herself. Looking up at her kidnappers deep brown eyes, she realised how pretty they were.
'So, uh, like what are you going to do with me?' She squeaked, not really caring. He was so good looking she didn't really care.
'I don't know yet. I guess I could keep you as my wife in the back of the shed.' Thomas puffed. 'All the other tank engines make fun of me, so I never managed to settle down and find a wife. You wouldn't even believe the names they called me.' He shuddered, as they pulled back into the station.

'Hey guys, he's back, it's Thomas the wa-' a green engine yelled, before being cut off by the sound of a horn.
'They always do this.' Thomas sounded sad. 'All I can do is shunt carts and haul freight and I'm small and not very fast.' He hooted forlornly.
Angelina sighed, snuggling into her kidnapper.
'I know how you feel, all the other mice made fun of me because apparently it's unrealistic for a mouse to wish to pursue a career in ballet dancing. My brothers were famous, the three blind mice, such expectations to live up to. My family just wanted me to nibble cheese. So I ran away.'
'That's terrible.' Thomas sighed.
'Oh well.' Angelina cried melodramatically.
'We have each other now.' Thomas puffed.
'Yes. We do.'
'And Angelina, in the last ten minutes I feel like we've really grown closer and I've fallen in love with you.'
Angelina almost fell off Thomas' head.
'You're joking. Because I love you too.'