Chapter Five.

✴Enjoy Reading✴

Avery's Point of View.

When the Alpha and I descended downstairs to announce to everyone that I'm staying for a couple of weeks, I didn't expect my mate to complain, my mate out Of all people.

I kept my head down from him and everyone, not out if fear but because I didn't want to face my mate.

✴Flashback to the office

After I had told him My story he was silent for a few minutes before shock and anger clouded his face. He stood up abruptly, almost knocking his chair in the process.

"How the could a man do that to his own daughter,his own flesh and blood!?" He raised his voice with each word which made me flinch in fear, I was shaking slightly afraid that he might hurt me.
As soon as his eye's falls on my shaking figure he takes a few deep breathes, to calm down.

"Avery, my dear I'll never hurt you, as my son's mate you instantly became a part of my family. And I won't let anyone harm you" He says this time calmly.

"Just please let me go, If I stay I'll put your pack in danger. I don't anyone to get harmed because of me." I begged him, hoping that he'll let me go.

"I'll not let you run with this horrible man out there looking for you, You're staying and that's final." He said with finality.

I sigh knowing that it will be hard to get out of here.

"Fine, I'll only stay for a couple of days and then I'm gone" I said trying to find a way to leave as soon as possible.

"No, you'll stay here and you'll also join the pack" he said his voice laced with finality.

"That's not happening. I can't join your pack, how about I stay for only a couple of week?" I suggested trying to bargain.

"Okay you'll stay for a couple of weeks and we'll see what happened after that." He nodded.

"Thank you Alpha." I said politely,bowing me head in the process.

"Please call me Tom." He said smiling at me softly

I gave him a small smile and a nod.

"I think we should head downstairs and tell the pack about the good news." The Alpha said "and to tell your mate, of course." He smirked, and together we headed out if the office.

✴End of Flashback

"Why the hell is she going to be staying in the pack house with us, She's a rogue for God's sake" My  mate yelled at Tom.

His words sliced threw my heart but I didn't back off.
Before Tom could answer, I looked at my mate right in the eyes, ignored the fluttering in my stomach.

"The SHE that you're talking about is standing right in front of you and she have a name. So instead of yelling at your father you should yell at me. The rogue." I said to him flatly.

Dylan just looked at me shocked and speechless.
I didn't say anything else as I looked at him one more time and then turned my back to him which was a very disrespectful to do to an Alpha.

I heard him growl lowly, ignoring him I turned towards Tom.

"Tom, can you please escort me to my room?." I asked him politely completely ignoring the fact that my mate was standing behind me.

"Avery my dare of course I'll escort you to your room, and Dylan we'll talk later." Tom said sternly to Dylan and we left him standing there, and headed towards my room.

Dylan's point of View

When she looked me in the eye I couldn't speak. It was like my mind went blank and I could focus on one thing only. Her Eyes.

When she turned her back on me couldn't help the growl that escaped my mouth.
It was a disrespectful thing to turn your back on an Alpha,and I wasn't about to tolerate it from her, mate or not.

Her beautiful face specially her Eyes is all I can think about.
I can't stop thinking about her and I only know her name.

When she called my dad Tom I was beyond shocked. He never lets anyone do that, only my mom calls him by his name.

I  snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed that Chris was calling my name.

"Dylan man what's wrong with you? I've been calling your name for the best minute. You've been pacing nonstop what's the matter?" He said concurred but he gave me a knowing look.

"My mate,she-She's just so...Ugh " I said frustrated.

"Just talk to her man, I'm sure you'll figure it out with her."  He said with empathy.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Is said, giving him a small nod.

Before I can say anything any dad mind linked me.

"I want you in your office now" my father said to me through the mind link.

I excused myself and headed towards my father's office.

What a hectic day!.

✴Vote,Comment and Share✴❤