It's Time

Jason's pov

The girls went shopping for baby stuff and I went to the bowling alley since Mike finally got my tour set up. I see the girl at the concession stand. Some guy is yelling at her, instantly pissing me off. "Hey lay off her!" I yell. The both look at me. "Who's this? Your boyfriend?" He growls. "No just a guy who is gonna kick your ass." I shout, grabbing his shirt and punching him in the face. He hits his head on the ground, knocked out cold. "Thanks." I smile. "No problem, guys like that ain't got no home trainin'. That's what my mama always said." I reply, "So I got your ticket. What's your name by the way?" "Rachel and thank you so much!" Hm, our doctor's name is Rachel. I shrug it off.

Miranda's pov

Me and Sierra were getting something to eat at the food court. A pain erupts in my stomach. Oh shit! Liquid runs down my leg. I grab Sierra's arm, struggling to stand up. "Sierra, call Jason my water just broke!" I screech, shaking. She instantly pulls out her phone. I scream in pain and a guy runs over. "Ma'am I'm a doctor, remain calm." He says, helping me lay down. A woman and boy come over too. I'm guessing their his family.

Jason's pov

I was driving home when my phone rings. A panicked Sierra makes me hit the brakes. "Girl, calm down I can't understand you!" I gasp. "Miranda went into labor! Hurry!" She yells. Holy hell!! My baby's gonna have babies! I spin my truck around and pick Luke up then we both head to the mall. Sierra and some guy are bent over her. "Hey who the hell are you?" I yell. "Calm down Jason he's a doctor!" Sierra says, grabbing my shoulder. Sierra takes CJ from Luke. "Thanks for your help." I say. "Grab her legs." Luke says. I nod and he picks her up too. We get to my truck and he drives us. "Baby girl, take a deep breath. I've got you." Her hands are shaking. She screams. "Jason!" "I'm right here baby." I hold her in my arms. "It hurts so badly!" She cries. "I know, baby I'm so sorry." Luke gets a wheelchair and we get her into the hospital. "My wife went into labor." I gasp. They take her back. I hold her hand. "Ma'am these babies are coming fast. You have to push now!" The doctor cries, panicked. I'm shaking.

Miranda's pov

The pain is unbearable. A bloodcurdling scream is ripped from me and Jason's grip on my hand gets tighter. My head feels heavy. "I can't." I whimper, laying my head back.

Jason's pov

Oh shit! She falls unconscious. They take her for a c section. I pace back and forth in the waiting room. CJ starts crying and Sierra rocks him. "Stressing out is not gonna help. She's in good hands, Jason calm down." Luke gasps, putting his hands on my shoulders. I can't help it though. I'm freaking out. The door to the operating room opens. I run over as a doctor walks out. He's smiling. Thank God! "Congratulations Mr. Aldean, you have a healthy baby boy and girl." He says. "How's Miranda?" I whimper, worried. "She's recovering nicely. She's still unconscious though. But she'll be okay." He says. I walk back to her room. The babies lay in bassinets. Tears fill my eyes. This is the most amazing feeling ever. I'm a father. I shakily hold the hand of my son Andrew. Little Abigail wakes up crying so I pick her up. She's so tiny. "Hey Abby. I'm so glad to finally see you guys." "Jason?" I smile as Miranda wakes up. "Hey baby girl, do you wanna hold your baby girl?" She sits up and I hand Abby to her. "Hey sweet girl, welcome to the Aldean family." Sierra and Luke come in. "Oh sis, they're so beautiful!" She gasps in a whisper. "That's your uncle Luke and aunt Sierra." I say. Just then Andrew wakes up. I'm holding Andrew now and my wonderful perfect wife is holding Abigail. I love my little family. I kiss my wife and wrap an arm around her waist to where my hand is on Abby's head. "I love you sweetheart." I whisper. She turns her head to look at me. "I love you too Jay." We kiss and Abby opens her eyes and looks at us. "Aw she knows daddy's voice." Miranda says. I hug her. I'm so happy.