Chapter 1

Once upon a time in a kingdom that smelled like cats and spray paint, SpongeBob was chillin in the Krusty Krab making some Krabby Patties.

"SpongeBob! Hurry up with those patties!" Squidward yelled.
"Coming right up, Squidward!" SpongeBob said cheerfully.
Suddenly, the glass door shattered. The customers gasped. "Oh, what's going on!" said Squidward. "Maybe it's Plankton!" said SpongeBob.
"Oh pu-lease, SpongeBob, it's-" Squidward gasped. "Miley Cyrus!"
Miley Cyrus had broken the glass when she came in like a wrecking ball (buh dum ch). "That's right, you big nosed cashier!" Miley yelled. "I have come to par-tay!"

"Not so fast, Miley!" SpongeBob said. "I've heard of your controversial performances on the surface, and I shall not permit such nonsense in the Krusty Krab!"
"Oh, what are you gonna do about it, square boy?" Said Miley.
"That's SpongeBob RapPants to you, Miley, for I challenge you to a rap battle!"
The customers cheered. "Oh brother!" said Squidward.
Mr. Krabs came outside of his office. "A rap battle in me restaurant? I'm gonna have to charge every customer five bucks to watch!" He said.
"Let's get started!" Said Miley. She took out her phone and played a beat. "Yo the name is Miley, I'm sure you've heard her. Unless you're too busy cookin' soggy burgers. I write great hits and I can't be stopped. You're just a kitchen sponge, I'm amazing at pop! I have so many fans who will adore me! You're just an animation livin' under the sea. Im fabulous cuz I've got hits like 'We Can't Stop'! You're just as dumb as Patrick with your 'goofy goober rock'!"

SpongeBob was offended. So he started his rap. "This girl's voice is so annoying that I just can't stand her! Why don't you get outta here and go lick a sledgehammer? You used to be on Disney with a mediocre show! My show is known worldwide with many seasons to go! I've got two movies that the critics loved! Your act is pretty boring, think we've all had enough! You're a really awful singer who got really awful hair, while I'm always maintaining my spongy flair!"

Miley was furious. "You think you're so cool? Well let the truth be told. You're only amazing to six-year-olds! You need to know that your show has lost its appeal! It's gross and stupid, that's how all the people feel! Your laugh is so annoying I can't take it anymore! You act like a three year old; what is that for? So many people love me, no Hannah Montana required! When I'm watching your show there's just stupidity acquired!"

SpongeBob was enraged. "You wanna see a terrible artist? Find a mirror, take a look, while I maintain my title as the best fry cook! I'm lovable and funny to adults and kids! There is nothing good that you ever did! You came in like a wrecking ball, so what does that show? Your level of creativity is very low. I've got friends, I've got fans, I've got talent too! Lame acting and dumb music is what came outta you!"

"...and the winner is: SpongeBob!" Mr. Krabs announced. The customers cheered. Miley was mad. "Okay SpongeBob, you win this time. But I shall return! Mwahahaha!" She then rode her wrecking ball back to the surface.