First day

Hey guys before i get into this story I just want to say go check out Minecraft Diaries from Aphmau. Watch season 1 and season 2. Love you my puppies and enjoy!! Please play the song during the chapter.

Popular boys

Garroth, Laurance, Dante, Sky, Ross, Jin, Barney, Zane

Popular girls

Missy, Michi, Samantha, Donna,Carly, Lucy, Salior, Megan

Fighting peolpe

Katelyn, Nicole, Jeffory, Zenix, Vlyad, Travis

Skilled people

Cadenza, Emalyn, Kennmur, Molly, Dale, Amethyst

Magiks user/witch craft/elf

Kawaii~chan, Lucinda, Zoey, Aphmau, Sasha,Morgan

Aphmau's P.O.V
Hi my name is Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. I am 16 years old. My parents disappeared when I was 4 and my brother and I moved this year to Phoenix drop. We used to live in Scaleswind . I live alone in a house with my brother. My brothers name is Asher. I have jet black hair, chestnut eyes, and my favorite color is purple. My brother has jet black hair, brown eyes, and his favorite color is blue.

Monday

BEEP
BEEP
BE-
I slapped my alarm clock and got out of bed. I went in my bathroom. I took a shower, brushed my teeth, blow dried and brushed my hair. I went to my dresser and put on a purple tank top, black leggings, and white socks. I went to the corner of my room and put on my purple tennis shoes. I went over to my jewelry box and put on my amethysts necklace.

            I went down stairs packed everything I needed for school and put my backpack on and went to the fridge. I grabbed a strawberry, blueberry, mango smoothie, because I always make one the day before school.

           I said bye to my brother and I walked to school, because it is only 5 minutes away from my house. I walked in and went to my locker. I unloaded everything and put my backpack on the hook on the locker door . I took out my class schedule and saw that I had math first. I took out my math book and pencil case.

             I went to math and sat in the back right corner, because there were only seats in the back row. A few seconds after a boy with sandy blond hair and blue eyes sat to the left of me, because there are no seats to my right, because I am at the wall. He is pretty cute.

" Hi I am Garroth, what is your name?" Garroth said.

" I am Aphmau" I said looking at him.

        We started talking and then the teacher walked in. When math was over I went back to my locker and put my books away. I looked at my schedule and saw that I had magics next. I was so excited since my mom is Irene and my dad was Enki. I got everything I needed for magics and I went to class.

           I met a new guy there. His name is Laurance. He has brown hair and blue eyes. He is pretty cute. We had to do healing magics so we had to have partners. The guy asked me to be his partner.

     I said" You haft to tell me your name first!"

       "Oh yeah heh. Hi I am Laurance." Laurance said.

        After that the teacher passed out a small sharp peace of glass to 1 person in each group. He gave one to Laurance. Then the teacher told the people to cut them selves with the glass. Of course Laurance started bleeding. The teacher told the one without the cut to heal your partner. I put my hands on Laurance's arm. A bright white light came out where I put my hands. He was healed completely. A few seconds later I felt tired and then everything went black.
*Activate Author Power Time Skip An Hour*

I woke up and I was in the clinic.

       Laurance saw me and came up and hugged me, and said" THANK IRENE YOU ARE OK APH!!"

     I started to blush. " OH, I am so sorry APH!" Laurance said letting me go worriedly.

         A few seconds later, Garroth walked in.

       "APH THANK IRENE YOUR OK!!" Garroth said scared."

         "Thank you guys for coming to see me, but can I rest a little." I asked politely. " Sure Aph, haha." They both said in unison. When they let I went back to sleep.
---------------------------------------
Hey guys thank you so much for reading this story. If we can get 10 views on this book I will make another chapter. Please vote an follow me. Also can you guys check out my other Laurmau story thx. Bye my puppies Woof~!!