Tears and More

Guys I'm so sorry if I'm messing a lot of things up with the movie! I really need to watch it again! I don't own it though. If you can comment some suggestions or important parts I've been missing I'd love to know! It would be such a help to me! Enjoy your reading!

"Something in the eyes." One of the women said. "Perhaps it was demised as a child." I cocked my head. Furiosa seemed to be glad. But none of the wives or I seemed to understand what was going on. They broke the long hug. "This is our Furiosa." She forced the last word off of her tongue. It wasn't hard to tell it was a long forgotten name. One that hasn't been said in a while. I fixed my eyes back on the woman with long dark hair that was just hugging Furiosa. "How long has it been..?" She asked. Furiosa flashed a smile across her face. "Seven thousand days. Plus some ones that I don't remember." The woman let go of Furiosa and furrowed her eyebrows together. Her wide smile transform into a frown.

Another woman spoke. She had a red bandana wrapped around her forehead and she was one of the drivers without goggles. "What happened to your mother?" She asked. "She died. On the third day." She said, the sorrow in her voice wasn't hard to hide. But she kept her voice steady. All of the women raised their hands, bunched their fingers into a fist and put it on their heart. Furiosa watched them all. She was soon doing it after.

"From where did you come?" One of the girls asked. She had a brown cloth wrapped around her head and giggles placed on top of it material. "The Citedal. Beyond the mountains." I could tell that the wives were getting cramped in the back now. They were squirming about and whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes and opened the car door crawling out first. Toast was the one to walk closer to the women Furiosa was talking to first. I decided to stay back. "The men...who are they?" One asked. She looked at the woman with white hair answering her question. "They're reliable. They helped us get here." The white haired woman shot Bloodbag and Nux a cold glare. Turning her focus back to Furiosa. She nodded her head as the woman seemed not to believe it.

By that time all of the wives made it to the women standing by Furiosa's side. I came up with them, I tried avoiding any side conversations, but I listened to a few. "Where did you find such creatures..?" A tall woman with braids asked holding Cheedo's wrist tightly. She never answered the question. My thought was that she didn't understand it. I moved on to the next pair.

"So soft." The white haired woman had said. She was examining her face and her mouth. "And this one has got all her teeth!" She said. Many of them laughed. I could tell that The Dag was blushing. She flashed a smile towards me which I gladly returned. The next pair was Toast and a fully armed woman. She had ammunition spread all across her body head to toe. Toast attempted to touch it but to no avail. The lady had slapped her hand away and laughed. Soon letting her examine the weapons. "I can't wait for them to see it." Furiosa said.

"See..? She's what?" The fully armed lady asked. The white haired lady walked up to Furiosa. "Home." She answered. Everyone started at her with pity. "The Green Place." She said hesitantly. I could tell something was wrong. I forcefully held my tears back as they threatened to erupt.

I couldn't help but hug Capable who was beside me. I let the tears roll down my checks. She had no response to it at first, but soon caught on to what I was doing. She wrapped her arms around my stomach and smiled. I grabbed onto her hips and pulled her away. A warm look was etched across my face. "Fallon...your crying." She said with a smile. I nodded. "I know. And that's okay." I let go of her waist and took my place back beside her. The pieces were all coming together, these were the Mothers of the Green Place. And they can help us find it. They'll help us find home.

The woman talked with the brown cloth. "But if you came from the West...you've passed it." Furiosa have her a devastated look. She was so confused. My emerald eyes grew wide with realization. The Green Place...it's gone. "The creepy place with all of the crows." The Dag mentioned. "The soil-" "We had to get out." "The water-" "The water was filth." They went back and forth with negative comments about the Green Place. One mentioned that the water was poisoned. It came to reasoning that the Citedal must've done that.

"Where are the mothers?" I asked. They all looked at me. They must've not realized that I was here. "We are the only ones left." Furiosa started off into the distance. After our ongoing unhelpful conversation ended. She started to walk West. She passed by Bloodbag with out a word. Nux quickly stood up and watched as Furiosa walked passed. Bloodbag grumbled, not saying any audible words I could hear from my distance.

She stopped in her tracks for five seconds, then continued walking forth. We all watched in pure horror as she dropped her mechanical arm on the desert sand and left it there. I was not prepared for what came next. An ear shattering scream filled the empty desert air. She fell into her knees as more noises filled the air. The pity, sorrow, agony, and devastation is what made the scream so horrible. It made you want to kill yourself on the spot. At the same time you'd want to watch, and see when it came to an end.

The Green Place no longer exists. There isn't anywhere safe for us anymore. Is there even escape? Or is the only way out of this hell death..? There had to be another option. There just had too.