Destiel is Canon

Jensen and Misha sat next to one another, waiting for Robert Singer to join them to discuss a few new plans for the following season.
Misha joked about how it probably had something to do with destiel since they'd only called Jensen and Misha for the meeting.
"Hey Jensen, Misha." Robert Singer said, extending a hand to shake.
"Hello Mr.Singer, might I ask why we're here." Misha said curiosity on his face.
"Well I'll get right to the point, We have a couple of things we're adding to the show this season."
Misha looked over at Jensen with a smirk then back at Robert.
"We've decided we're putting Dean and Castiel in a relationship."
"What kind of relationship?" Misha said his smirk widening.
"Well we don't want it to only be sexual but there will be a few sex scenes throughout the season."
"I assumed Dean was a straight character." Jensen said nervously, not meaning the comment.
"I think you know good and well he's not Jensen."
"Well I only have one question." Misha said even smirkier, putting an arm around Jensen.
"Who's top and who's bottom, I was hoping Dean would bottom considering purgatory."
Robert and Misha continued to talk about the details of the next season and Jensen zoned out a bit.
His crush, the crush he's never admitted to anyone is going to have to make out with him on set.
It was bad enough as it was with all of the fanart he saw from fans that definitely did not turn him on.
"Jensen what do you think?"
"Uh, About what?"
"About Me shoving you in a corner and dominating Deans cute ass." Misha said moving closer to Jensen.
'Control yourself Jensen Control yourself.' Jensen scolded himself.
"Misha please take this seriously." Robert said.
"I am taking it seriously!" Misha said moving his arm from Jensen's shoulders and placing a hand on his thigh.
"I got it, Crowley's not dead, the darkness is a hot chick that tries to steal Dean from Cas, and Dean and I are going to have lots of sex." Misha said with the straightest face anyone could pull saying that sentence.
"Well if y'all got it, I'll send you a memo next week as a heads up."
"Thank you." Misha said standing and shaking Roberts hand again.
"Jensen, Jeeennssseeennn." Misha said waving his hand in front of Jensen's face.
"Mm, what?"
"We can go now."
"Oh yeah, right." Jensen stood and shook Roberts hand. " Thank you Mr.Singer."
Jensen followed Misha out of the room and into the parking lot.
"Do you want to go out for a drink with Jared?" Misha asked unlocking his car.
"Sure."
"Ride with me and we can go to work together tomorrow to get your car."
Jensen hesitated at first, as if Misha was implying Jensen stay at his house but in the end shook the thought and got into Misha's shot gun seat.
They were half way to the bar and they'd already worked out the time to meet and when they'd try to leave by.
"Oh my god what's that smell." When they parked outside the bar Misha looked under his seats and found a plate of fish about a week old.
"Fucking Jared." Misha cursed throwing the plate into a trashcan.
"It means he likes you." Jensen added to Misha's comment on Jared's pranking.
"Of course you would know you prank me all the time." Misha laughed and continued into the bar.
"Hey guys." Jared said as the approached the unnaturally tall man.
"50 bucks hand it over." Misha said immediately.
"What! Why?"
"Guess who's fucking Dean next season." Misha said putting out a hand suggesting Jared give him the money,
"I knew it. How about I pay for the drinks." Jared said not having that much cash on the spot.
"Fine by me." Misha said walking into the bar, Jensen and the overgrown puppy following behind him.