•1

Taylor's POV
"Kid's come down here!" My mother yelled. All of us started to go downstairs. "Yes, ma'am?" My sister, Tiffany said.

"You know how Taylor is going away to magcon for a few months?" Mom asked. Oh no, can I not go, it's to late to back out.

"Mom, I can't back out now." I said, "I know but hear me out before any of y'all get mad." She said.

"We are going to your grandmas while you're gone and Tiffany has to go with you." Mom told us.

"No, I can't have my little sister following me around everywhere!" I said getting mad.

"You don't have a choice! She's going with you and that's it!" Mom yelled.

I walked back upstairs, let me explain myself. I'm Taylor Michael Caniff.

I have recently been contacted by Bart, he owns 'Magcon' or 'Meet and Greet Convention'

Me, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, Jack and Jack, Aaron Carpenter, Jacob Whitesides and Mahogany LOX.

We start in two days and I don't want my little sister coming along.

She's sixteen, I'm almost eighteen. Not much of a difference but enough.

Tiffany's POV
Taylor stormed off to his room after what mom said.

I called my boyfriend Hunter to tell him meet me at the park.

I was at the park and went to the swings, he showed up not long after.

"Hey, beautiful." He said kissing me. "Hey" I said looking down.

"A-Are you okay?" He asked. "No, you know how Taylor is going to magcon?" I asked.

"Yes?" He said but it came out more of a question. "I have to go with him" I said sadly.

"It's okay, it's not for long. It's summer, we'll FaceTime and text all the time" hunter said.

That made me happy, any other guy would break up with me over this.

I didn't say anything, I just hugged him.

Hunter's POV
I thought Tiffany was going to break up with me.

I found out she's going to magcon with Taylor. That scares me.

She's going to be gone for a few months with boys. She will see them everyday. She won't see me everyday.

What if she breaks up with me for one of them, or cheats on me, or something like that.

I trust Tiff, I don't trust the boys. I know what goes through their minds.

Tiffany's POV
I started walking back home. I didn't explain myself.

My name is Tiffany Audrina Caniff. I have two brothers.

A little brother named Tristen Caniff. Then my other brother Taylor Caniff.

I have a good amount of followers on social media but they aren't my fans. They're Taylor's fans.