P R O L O G U E

A U D R E Y

I let the tears just fall out of my eyes as I watched Rachel walk to her gate, she was leaving New Jersey for California and I wish I could be with her.

"I miss her already." I say looking up at my mom.

"I know sweetie." She said rubbing my shoulder.

My mom turned me around and rolled me back out to the car, she put me in my seat and put my wheelchair in the trunk. We quickly get home, she puts me in wheelchair and she brings me into the living room. I played with my thumbs as she walked back into the kitchen.

"What's wrong baby?" She asks from the kitchen.

"I'm so nervous about tomorrow, it'll be horrible without Rachel." I say.

She walks back over to me and pats my back.

"I know honey, but maybe you'll make a new friend." She said with a reassuring smile.

I give her a smile, she was always a positive thinker.

E T H A N

I had the last bottle in my hand and threw it against the wall, I hear my friends laugh from behind me.

"That's how it's done boys." I say walking back to them.

"Yeah, that's my Ethan." My girl, Sabrina, says.

I hold her waist and give her a kiss on her cheek, she giggled at me. I pull out my phone, the time is 12 and I knew I was going to be yelled at when I got home.

"Alright boys, I'm gonna head home. Have fun guys." I say.

Sabrina and I walk to my house, we stop when we reach the side of my house.

"You know Ethan, I really don't want to go to school to tomorrow. Why don't we just ditch?" She suggested.

"Oh, that sounds great babe. I wish I could but my mom would completely kill me, I really wish I could." I say, bringing her closer to me.

I start to give her little kisses on her neck, her giggles fill the silence.

"Ethan Dolan, you have 5 seconds to get in this house." I hear from the porch.

"Ugh, gotta go babe." I say walking away.

I walk up the porch to see Mom standing there with her arms crossed, she looked extremely mad.

"Hi Mom." I said with a smile.

"Just get to bed." She said, very mad.

I nod and walk up to my room, I throw off my shirt and pants and climb into bed. I lay down and think about the day to come, I kinda missed school, I missed hanging out with my friends instead of going to class, I missed getting in trouble with my teachers.

"Tomorrow is gonna be great." I say to myself with a smirk.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

So, new fanfic!!! My second Ethan one, I hope you guys like it. Next chapter won't be out for a while, but I still love you all :)

-Brought to you by Kitti!!