Chapter 3: The Question

(Third Person Point of view)

    -Claude turned around to see Sebastian standing behind him-  What do you want Michaelis? Sebastian answered "Just to see how you are doing,"  with a sincere smile. Claude turned around and grabbed the other Demon by the throat "Is that really what you came for , or was it to try to kill me again and fail like last time?" Claude barked back with a stern look. Sebastian quickly grabbed him and pushed him up against a tree "look Claude I  was under order of my Master at the time and you would have done it to if your precious little Alois ordered you to. I've never really hated you and I want to get to know you for you because I think you would be a fairly nice and funny person. I also know that you want to go into the Human Realm again and I do as well. Would you like to go together? Claude's eyes widened and Sebastian let go of him. "Why do you want to go to the Human Realm with me of all Demons?" asked Claude? "Because you are the only one I know and quite frankly like," Sebastian answered. "Why do you like me after all I've done to you? No one else likes me so Why should you Sebastian?" Claude felt his eyes become glassy with tears. "Well Claude you're handsome, you have good sense of humor it seems and you like animals and you want to go back to the Human Realm as well." said Sebastian "Wait I'm handsome?" Claude said confused, "Michaelis are you--? "Yes I'm gay why do you think I wear skin tight jeans and 6 inch Stilettos in my true form?" Sebastian finished Claude's sentence for him. "Well," Claude chuckled, "I have a bit of a confession as well."