At (Y/n)'s home island

(Y/n) P.o.v

I wake up in my bedroom with (D/n) nugding me to wake up i got up off my bed and changed in to my favoratie outfit after i got done "hey bud ready to go flying?" (D/n) jumps up and down excited which means to you a 'yes' so, both of you go out flying and you decide to find a new land once (D/n) lands you find a guy with aruburn hair in his armor most of you said 'run' the other 'hi' but (D/n) wanted to get out because He/She felt uncomfertable so you both take off before they saw you which to both of your suprisement they saw you both.

Hiccup's P.o.v

I saw this girl with (h/l), (h/c) her dragon came up to to her and i saw it was a night fury i have to know more about them 'where are they going?' He thought to himself i blink my eyes for a moment and they are gone 'what in berk's name did they go!' I pat on toothless to go down and then i see them on the ground the night fury's rider is going some where 'where is she going' i tell toothless to land and what i have seen i wish i did not.

(A/n): hey guys!, so to let you guys know for every one's thoughts i'm gonna use this ------> (') symbol so i hope you enjoy this story leave i comment vote and maybe follow me if you guys want.

See ya in the next (A/n) bye! :)