Why Me??o (◡‿◡✿)

____Yuki POV_____

I hate going at,night all these perverts come out off no where,"whos that?"i asked myself.i looked closer and it was a bunch of drug dealers,so i decided to run before they saw a lonely girl on her own AKA me,i just kept running not knowing what was in front of me and then it happend the moment i loved my hole life.

"itay,itay*which is ow ow in japaneese*"i'm so sorry!.

"i said not looking at who i bubt into"Ahhhhhh!"thats what heared from what i chould tell.then i looked up,i don't know what came over me but it felt like someone put a stone over my heart,he was wereing a strawhat which is very odd and a my school uniform,kinda weird snice i have never seen him in my school before.

"look at what you did??!!"i looked down there was a broken glass of somesort."it's just a broken glass,i'll buy you a new one  

-___-"i replied bending down to have a look at the broken glass"how much is it??"i asked kindly."100,000,0006:)„*did i mention that luffy was rich....well he is!*.

"hey my name is yuki:)"i said trying to change the subject.

"i'm luffy ,wanna be friends;)?„"i'm sorry but i never had friends and i sertantly don't want to start now,besides i have to pay you back a lot of money which i don't have ,hey meybe i can get a job(u_u)„i babaled on.

"alltough i'm not good at math but won't it take you ages to collect that much money???"he said corectly me,"hey,your not thinking of makeing me work for you untill the dept is payed are ya?„i said giving him the puppy eyes holding my hands together in pleading way."well i wasn't thinking that at all untill you mentioned it,it's a prrety good idea you know;)„. 

curse my open mouth."so .....how.....long....untill you know i'm free??„.

"will see?„.

"where do you live??„he aked

"why do you want to know?„.i replied confused(´・_・').

"coz i kinda have A promblem at my house so i decided to stay at yourヽ(´ー')ノ. "YOU DECIDED,0.0no way!!,i can't let some strainger live with me„."plzzz i have no were else to go,plus if you let me live with you i will forget about the dept(^_−)☆".

."fine but just so you know your sleeping on the floor Kay??,o,and how did you get that uniform?„.i asked suspicously.

"o this is my school uniform,i'm starting tommarrow:)„."what!!!!!,no way I go to that school„ i replied     ━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━.

"so?„."your rich ,why don't you go to some expensive school?„.i tryed convensing him.

"whats wrong with your school?„he asked camly."ummm..forget i asked,since you'll be living with me aren't going to introduce your self?„.

"okey,my name is luffy i'm 17 years old i like meat and food and i hate my dad,hows that ?,your turn!„.

"umm....my name is yuki i'm 17 years old i like daydreaming ,sweets,chocolates and singing,i hate lora(her fou at school)and.everyone else at my school„i introduced myself while we walked home it was allmost midnight when i remembered.

"Ahhhhhh,i forgot to do my grosery shopping,now it's too late all the shopes are closed and i have school tommarrow o(╥﹏╥)o„i anime cryed."it's ok i ran away from home prepared.„he tryed to help.

"what could you possibly have?__"i cut myself off just by looking at the huge suitecase he had ,just how much does he need to eat."how much do you need to eat anyway?„."yyeah,i get that alot"."i....guess it'll do ,lets go home:|„poka face right tere!