Chapter 43

I woke up with Jays toes in my face I moved his toes out of my face and got out of the bed carefully so I didn't wake up Jay and August .I tip toed in the bathroom and undressed and took my shower .

August

I woke up and heard the shower running I heard someone downstairs , so I walked downstairs half -way and I saw Kevin and Miracle kissing ."She's the one that lost her phone. I shook my head and walked back upstairs and saw India trying to decided on what to wear .

"What should I wear "She said looking at me "Um wear the sweat pants and the T-shirt because it would go better for today because its muggie outside "I said "Thanks"she said getting dressed .

She walked into the bathroom and started curling her hair ."What are you looking all good for "I said staring at her "Oh me and Nicki and Mya are going out today"I said smiling .

"Oh "I said smacking my lips "Man don't be smacking yo lips at me "she said squeezing my cheeks. I smacked my lips again and walked away .I sat on the bed and pouted .

India

I walked out of the bathroom and I saw August walk in with a towel around his waist he grabbed some clothes and walked out .I laughed and he came back in .I smiled and walked up to him and gabbed him by his shirt.

"You want me to stay with yewh"I said in my baby voice "Yes you can hang out with them anytime you want to India "he said rolling his eyes .I smiled . I smiled and then I turned around but he turned me back around .

"aren't you missing something"he said "no "I said laughing , knowing what he meant . "You know what I'm talking about "he said placing his hands on my waist I smiled . I smiled and hugged him .

I smiled as he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist ."Can I get my kiss "He said "Sure "I said as he pouted I smiled and kissed him . This guy is going to be the death of me .