Chapter 2❌

Me and Mya Swayed our hips together as Beyonce party Filled our ears.

"Girl I'm glad we did came this party " said Mya as she yelled over the loud music.

I nodded in agreement, to say this was a regular House party, it was the shit, even down to the decorations.

"Um excuse me?" I turned around as I heard someone trying to get my attention.

I Turned around to be face with a bootleg version of me, except she was a little bit darker and her shape was off.

Must be Rico's bitch

"Aren't you Rico's ex, Cause I'm his girl" She smirked.

Bingo!

I look around confused "Never heard of him" I lied.

But I was serious As life, If you broke my heart, I have none so that means you never existed.

She rolled her eyes " Whatever, but stay away from him he's mine"

I Chuckled "Oh, I will but the question is Will he stay away From me?" I smirked.

Mya chuckled.

Her face mugged me as her fist clenched together.
Before storming off

"Exactly"

mya busted out into laughter "Well played bitch"

I nodded and smiled in satisfaction. "I know"

"um,im going to the bathroom And we can leave after that" said mya.

I Nodded "Ight Imma be in the kitchen"

She nodded as we went our separate ways. I grabbed my red Styrofoam Cup and sipped out of it as I glanced over at everyone.

My eyes and Rico's eyes connected as he stared me down, I rolled my eyes looking the other way.

"I guess Milk Dose do the body Good " I turned around and my eyes Widen of my view.

"Treeyy!" I said as I hugged him.

Me And Trey were like Bestfriends, My mother and His mother were Bestfriends.We stopped Talking once I moved away.

He Chuckled. "Wassup ma?"

He ranned his tongue over his bottom lip "What you doing here I throught you was in Atlanta or some shit"

"Key word was,But I'm back now I go to Lincoln High"

He nodded "That's wassup,So How's Mom dukes?"

Omg Trey Ass is so fine, and that Accent ,Oh Boy!

"She's Good Yours?"

He Cough, like something was wrong "She's good" he said avoiding eye contact.

I stared at him trying to figure him out, before nodding.

There was an Adwark Silence between us.

Come on Mya way yo ass at, come save me.

Must be nice By life Jennings Begun To play. Like really Who plays this at a party?

"Come dance With me" said Trey.

"Whaat?"

"You heard wah I say"

Before I could at anything he pulled me to the dancefloor where everyone was.

I placed my hands on his shoulder as he placed his on my lower back. "You Show Nun of yo hoes not gon get mad? " I smirk.

He chuckled "Nah, I got Em in Check"

Ohh no he didn't.

I begin To pull away from his embrace until he pulled me back "Chill ma, I'm just playing"

I slightly smile "Betta"

He smiled "Oh so you checking Fah me?"

I tried to fight the smile that came across my lips but There's was no use.

"Noo, I just don't wanna be in the mix of YO shit " I lied.

"Mmhm"

"forreal,you alwa-.." My sentence was stop By His soft plump lips onto Mine.

I Was Hesitant at first but Gave In.

"I've been Wanting to do that for years"

I Held My head down, Blushing.

"Why Now? "

He shrugged."Guess it was the right time"

Speaking of time where the hell is Mya?

I looked around. But saw no sign of her.

"What's wrong?" asked Trey.

I shooked my head "Mya, She posed to take me home but ion see her,i know I should have drive my car " I said mumbling the last part

"It's cool I'll take you"

I signed looking around once more before responding "Fine,But no funny business"

Trey smirked "Whatever You say"

I couldn't help but think that something was wrong, I shrugged before shaking the feeling off.