Chapter 17

We both look at each other as the crying starts to get stronger. Nate puts me down seeing as somehow my legs ended up around his legs and his boxers are no where to be seen.

"We need to start paying attention to how we end up like this and where our clothes end up?" I tell Nate as I'm looking around an can't find my towel anywhere.

He looks around and gives me a smirk, "yea well can you blame us.. we seem to forget everything but sex when we're together."

I can hear Xavier and Xenia trying to call baby Zelda down. "Well that's my cue to go and feed my charges while you take a shower and get ready." I tell him as I walk by him.

He pulls me back to him and gives me a lingering kiss on the lips that leaves me breathless and lost to where I was going now. He walks into the shower with a smirk on his face while I'm still leaning on the wall trying to stay up.

When I am finally able to walk away with out the support of the wall I move into the room and change and get ready.

I can hear Zelda start to become hysterical tru the baby monitor and Xenia start to freak out because she can't do anything to help her. I change in a flash and run to their room as I knock Xavier answers the door while I see Xenia walking in a circle trying to calm Zelda.

"Food?" I ask them.

They look at me as if I am a life saver or something close to that.

'Yes, please can we have some milk for Zelda and a bit a food for Xenia?" Xavier asks me.

"Lets go get all of you guys some food, how bout that?" I ask them.

Xavier is looking at me as if he can't believe that they are going to be feed again. Twice in as many days.

As we walk down the stairs I can feel the kids having a silent conversation with each other.

"Do you guys want pancakes or eggs and toast?" I ask them and we reach the living room.

Once we reach the kitchen I turn to them and wait for their answer.

"We don't want to cause any bother, something simple is fine with us." Xavier tells me.

"Its no bother, I'm going to make one of the two so which would you guys like?" I tell them.

"Toast!" Xenia says while at the same time Xavier says "pancakes!"

As they say this they look at each other and don't know what to lack now.

While they have a silent conversation I decided to make both and plenty of it because knowing Elliot, hes going to be coming soon and eating all the food.

I make a bottle of formula with the milk that Elliot brought yesterday and when its just right I hand it to Xenia who doesn't stop her silent conversation checks the bottle and starts feeding Zelda.

I start humming a tone as I'm preparing breakfast, the kids seem to preoccupied with their conversation to pay me any attention. As Nate walks down the stairs all dressed and ready for the day I set a plate of toast in from of Xenia and a plate of pancakes in front of Xavier. Along with a plate of eggs, bacon and sausages. Since I'm use to cooking for a pack of hungry members at the drop of a hat, I can pretty much cook anything and for it to be delicious and fast.

I set a plate full of pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast in front of Nate and another one in front of me I wait for Elliot to come and eat the rest of what we don't eat. The little ones finally notice the food that is set in front of them and just stare at it. I hold out my hands to Xenia in case she wants to eat and not have to worry about Zelda and surprisingly she hands her over to me and they start eating once again as if their lives depended on them eating as quick as they can.

Once they finish eating they just sit their and stare at the rest of the food on the table and try not to stare to much. I push the rest of my plate to them and watch them devour it in seconds.

As I sit and feed Zelda I can't help but to think how can someone treat children like this people treat this poor children. I'm already thinking of the damage I'm going to cause this pack once I find the party responsible for the damage inflicted. And trust me my damage is going to be a thousand times worse than anything that they could think of.

As I'm contemplation all the ways I'm going to cause this people pay, I can't help to to start getting aroused again. This damn heat is going to be the end of me, While I'm trying to think how I can get Nate to go back up stares with me, Elliot walks in takes one deep breath and his eyes get dark. He cautiously takes a couple of steps towards me stops in front of me and takes Zelda from me.

"Come on kids I have a surprise for you guys waiting in the living room," and he all but runs out of the room with the children excited to see what it is.

Nate finally gets a whiff of what drove Elliot running out of the room and his eyes get dark black. As he starks stalking towards me I make a split second decision and turn and run up the stairs that are right next to the kitchen. I almost make it to my door before I am slammed against the wall next to my door.

"When is this going to end." He growls next to my neck as he takes a deep, deep breath but doesn't let me answer him as he slam's his lips on mine and kisses me for all he's worth.

As we're kissing outside my door really getting it on, he suddenly stops and steps back. I moan at the loss of his lips, at my moan he takes a step forward towards me and then he freezes again and then I hear what made him move back in the first place. I can hear the voices of Elliot telling thee children a story I'm not sure what the story is but I can hear Xenia laughing and Xavier chuckling.

We' are both breathing hard and now that we stopped I can feel the pain start all over again. It is starting to be unbearable. As they reach the top of the stairs and see us just standing here, the kids are looking at us like they are lost while Elliot is looking at us with a knowing smirk on his face.

"We just came to tell you guys that I'm taking the kids to go play outside in the back yard." Elliot tells us while leading the children to their room. They go inside and come out with in a matter of seconds with sweaters and a change of clothes for Zelda.

"Well we will be outside if you need us if not we wont be back in till lunch time or maybe even dinner. I'll let you know tru the link Nate." Elliot tells us as hes leading the kids down the stairs.

We are still glued to the wall, each on their own side until we hear the downstairs close then its like a switch was thrown and I jump in his arms a he carries me to the bed in my room slamming the door close on his way in.