Morning, Next day

Fate's POV

Waking up with light shining into my eyes, my alarm clock beeping, and my older sister next to me...'what the hell happened last night?' I can't help but wonder...my memory from that night is so fuzzy it isn't even funny. Picking my glasses up and putting them on, I do my normal schedule...The basics Warm-up exorcises,putting my uniform on, eating a simple breakfast, whisper "I'll be back, I'll cook your favorite tonight, ok?" in Alicia's ear, getting a small nod in response, and walk to school with a "I'm off!"...I suddenly have a confidence drain when my glasses are on...It' odd... Well it keeps me out of trouble anyways. I hear loud foot steps coming towards me "Hey Fate-chan!" I continue walking, it's best if we keep our distance. Like always...They come closer "Fate-chan, wait up!" I walk faster...closing my eyes 'where's Hayate when I need her? *sigh*'  I hear the steps get faster until she hugs me by the waist effectively stopping me

Narrator's POV

Nanoha hugging Fate creates a uproar "Nanoha what the hell!?" Arisa yells out, Suzuka throws her a glare shutting her up "I don't like cuss words" Arisa gulps at this. "U-Uh T-T-Takamachi-san!?" Fate starts "Hey Fate-chan when'd you get shy? What happened to the confidence!?" A gulp "Takamachi-san..." a shy answer comes out... "Hey Nanoha! Let's go!" Nanoha tightens her grip, "You go on ahead" her face burried in Fate's hair,taking a sniff "ah-! T-T-T-T-Takamachi-san!" Blushing and looking down to Nanoha's hands around her waist, "You know Fate...you smell like strawberry...It's a nice smell" Nanoha breathes out near Fate's ear..."Takamachi-san...than-" before she could finish a flying kick from none other than Hayate Yagami sends her to the floor "Get your hands off of her ya lewd teenager"...Taking Fate by the hand "Let's go...she'll only cause you trou-" a round house kick separates them "Teach you to take advantage of Fate-chan!" from here on out it became a brawl...Fate being as shy as she is, trying to separate them was almost impossible...until someone older then all of them by a year comes by "Hey Fate-chan~" looking up because of how tall she is...and smiling, it was her good friend, Ginga "who is she?" pointing at Nanoha "Nanoha Takamachi...". Fate replies quietly... Seeing her mood being down Ginga takes Fate by the hand and walks past the two waving "I'll be taking the ever so, innocent Fate~!" They both stop fighting and dash yelling "HEY WAIT THAT ISN'T FAIR!" Ginga yelling back "All is fair in love and war, suckers!" Pulling Fate up into her arm and dashing...sadly she isn't as athletic as a certain brunette... Nanoha, picking up her speed to catch up to Ginga shoving her to the side, Ginga loses her balance and falls. Nanoha catching Fate before she could touch the floor. "Argh! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" Ginga yelling from the ground, Nanoha mumbling "all is fair...in love and war" Fate quiet through the whole ordeal...most likely because she was blushing like mad...and probably lost her voice in the process of being embarrassed...

"T-Taka-" "Don't call me that..." Nanoha immediately stops her... "Takamachi, isn't my name." Looking down at her with energetic eyes... "Say it with me." the Blondie,seeing as she had no choice, nods "Na" "N-Na" "no" "no" "ha" "ha"..."Nanoha..." Fate repeats except all together, the brunette with energetic eyes once again nods with a smile spread across her face. "Nanoha..." another nod "yes Fate-chan?" "Nothing.." Fate gets yanked out of her grip and pulled into Hyatae's arms "CYA SUCKA!"