It Has Begun

Pic of Augustus......

"Ugh...why can't I just magic sleep bags to disappear?"said Victoria to herself. " I'm gonna say yes to the hottest guy in existence with sleep bags? " Oh no. Why does makeup have to be the last resort.I just hate makeup."

Victoria looked herself at the mirror again and began another bout of cursing. "Damn me.I had to sleep late yesterday only.What crooked luck!!."

"Sweetie,are you done yet? Otherwise you will be getting late for classes."

"Yea,Mom.Almost done.Just five more minutes."

She just sat on the edge of the bed with her head in hands.

"Okay.I guess 'm overdoing this.Take a deep breath and calm down.I am not meeting Brad Pitt.It's just another classmate."She got up and crossed the room and put on a grey graphic hoodie tee and a blue jeans with flats and braided her hair into a lose ponytail on one side.

"Sweetie,I'll go get the car out.You just come when you are done,okay?"

Munching her breakfast ,Victoria nodded.After finishing,she grabbed her bag and went to the passenger set of her mom's car.

"Mom,you don't really have to drop me you know.I can manage on my own." She smiled.

"You like it ,don't you,Sweetie? "

"Yeah.I do like it a lot. I just wish this happened more often." She loved having her mom drive her to school.Both of them had similar tastes in music,so you didn't have to fight over who listens what.And it was always felt nice for her to chat with her mom.But it didn't happen everyday.She had to go for work.Only when she was off.Like today.

"Have a good day,dear.Bye."

"Bye,mom.",waved Victoria as her mom drove away.

"Hey,Vic."Blake called out.

"Hey,guys." Victoria went to the group gathered in front of the cafeteria.

"The sun's descended on Earth!" Jayce exclaimed.

"What? " Victoria gave a puzzled expression.

"I just told the sun's descended to earth.What's so difficult in that,dear Vic?"

"Yea..It looks like that.Vic's shining so bright today.You are always look so when your mom drops you."said Ryan.

"Oh!" "Jayce....you can always tell your sentences in a normal human way you know.....it would be so much easier to get you."

The first bell rang."We should be heading to our classes now." said Elena.She pulled Victoria with her as they left for their world history class while the boys headed for their Calculus class

Leaving for cafeteria after the Latin class ,Victoria continued reading her ebook while walking and ended up bumping into a body.

"Oh..I'm sorry."muttered Victoria without looking up.

"It's alr-...Hey,it's you.Victoria Gray."

Hearing the voice.Victoria looked up into bright blue eyes.The blue eyes.The same silvery voice.........Augustus.

"Oh!Umm...I..I didn't see you.Hi!"

"Hi....I see...You are a reader.Like a big avid reader.That's why you are late on mondays,right?"

"How did you know that?"

"Hmm..Just like that."said Augustus as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Just like that?You can't know stuff just like that."

"Okay,I just heard it like I was passing by the class and I saw Mr. Collins talking to you.That's it .Don't get all hyper on me."